Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

15 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Our secret weapon is: JOSH GORDON AKA FLASH GORDON AKA THE DOOBIE BROTHER

I'm being dead serious when I say I had completely forgotten Josh Gordon was active in this game until I read this post. It was a big pre-game storyline and ended up not mattering at all. I just looked it up, he played 9 snaps and had 1 catch on 1 target.

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll say this.  I've had my stretches, as a fan, of blaming the refs.  But those were usually in the stretches when we had a mediocre team and a couple of calls against us could deflate us and we'd lose.

I had my epiphany watching the Eagles defeat the Patriots**** in the Superbowl.  Whatever happened, whatever wierd calls there were, they just kind of rolled their eyes and kept going hard, and they won.

So if the Chiefs are doing the "we lost due to those horrible calls, Boo Hoo" thing, what does that say for where they're at as a team?

I dont understand how they can even claim that...there were as many garbage calls on us or more.  Both teams had a very ticky tacky roughing the passer call...there was that terrible holding call on Morse that might have legitimately been the worst holding call I've ever seen...diggs got held by some scrub defensive back all game long and it was never called and despite all that if they didn't call that roughing the passer against the chiefs they get the ball on their own 40 down 11 with 11 minutes left? That isn't exactly in danger of winning the game lol I think these chiefs fans just fell for collingsworths BS of trying to make the game sound more exciting than it was...they got absolutely walloped.  I like to think when we complain about the refs it's about a single call that completely altered the game like when white got called for that nonsense hold on his week 1 interception 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'm being dead serious when I say I had completely forgotten Josh Gordon was active in this game until I read this post. It was a big pre-game storyline and ended up not mattering at all. I just looked it up, he played 9 snaps and had 1 catch on 1 target.

And a holding penalty ;)

17 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I created an account there last year.  

I had to return today, just to say hello.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=15889860&postcount=387

And more ... (scroll to bottom) ... https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=15889863#post15889863

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I created an account there last year.  

I had to return today, just to say hello.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=15889860&postcount=387

40 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Well ... this didn't take long:

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Such thin skin!  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I dont understand how they can even claim that...there were as many garbage calls on us or more.

I have a cousin who moved to Boston many years ago and eventually became a bandwagon Pats* fan. She claims that the officials were always biased against them.

Emotion is the gatekeeper of the intellect. People can be very delusional when reality conflicts with their passionate beliefs.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

And we were missing Milano (though one can argue Jones is more impactful). 

As Al Michaels said towards the end "everyone is missing someone". 

Yes I realize that-  chris Jones was the best player on the field in BOTH games against us last season.  He almost singlehandedly ruined our offense with his destruction of Feliciano.  

Yet i see half of this board crying about not having our WRs healthy in the AFCCG- so it’s ok for us to talk about it- but not the opposition.  

On 10/11/2021 at 1:18 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There's a reason I had the TV muted most of the game (I unmuted to hear what the penalties were and sometimes didn't remute quickly enough)

Loved it when Collinsworth started excusing the loss because Chiefs were missing two defenders (Chris Jones, who has been struggling at DE, and CB Charvarious Ward) and Al pointed out that the Bills were missing Matt Milano (one of the best if not the best LB in the league through the first 3-4 games)

How about the play where Allen took off to the right and was tackled and the defender was trying to twist his ankle and Collensworthless made the comment about, "if you're going to run your QB like a RB this is what we're gonna do" (paraphrasing). Seriously...had the Bills done that to Majokes he'd be all up in arms. But hey the Chefs do it and it's ok...all good to intentionally try and hurt a player. 

I don't like KC...lived there from 2006-2018 and I seriously think the fans are clueless when it comes to the rest of the MLB and NFL teams. 

They still think the Royals are going to win the World Series every year. 

As for Collensworthless, I'm not sure I can take him calling another Bills game, his lack of respect for teams is absolutely disgusting. He needs to be replaced. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Yes I realize that-  chris Jones was the best player on the field in BOTH games against us last season.  He almost singlehandedly ruined our offense with his destruction of Feliciano.  

Yet i see half of this board crying about not having our WRs healthy in the AFCCG- so it’s ok for us to talk about it- but not the opposition.  

Fact is the Bills had lots of injuries the last two times they played KC, this time the Bills were in much better shape with Milano out, while KC was without two starters on D. Injuries happen, next man up has to play and hopefully holds things down.

Would both teams healthy have made a difference? I don't think so, the KC offense was healthy, they just ran into a better D. I think the Bills still put the points up and still win the game. KC fans can have their opinion on that as well. 

As for the refs...NO...they were calling a ***** game from the start and they were targeting Buffalo with some really ***** calls. They also missed the call on the field for the long catch on the side for KC, thankfully the replay corrected that blunder. As for the two ***** roughing the passer calls they were both questionable, but the worst calls were the horrible PI on White and the really really bad holding call on Morse. That holding call could have really changed the game as it negated a big first down for the Bills and backed them up...and the very next play was that roughing the passer call on Allen (make up call). KC got away with a lot of holding on offense and just as much on defense. Add to that Mahomes constant crying to the refs. KC fans really need to just take their medicine and shut the hell up. I have a lot of friends in KC and last year I had to get blamed on Facebook after both games. I don't even post on FB and they came out in droves, this time....not a peep and no I haven't said crap to any of them. I just replied leading up to the game that I was hoping for a good clean game and that everyone would come out healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Yav said:

Fact is the Bills had lots of injuries the last two times they played KC, this time the Bills were in much better shape with Milano out, while KC was without two starters on D. Injuries happen, next man up has to play and hopefully holds things down.

Would both teams healthy have made a difference? I don't think so, the KC offense was healthy, they just ran into a better D. I think the Bills still put the points up and still win the game. KC fans can have their opinion on that as well. 

As for the refs...NO...they were calling a ***** game from the start and they were targeting Buffalo with some really ***** calls. They also missed the call on the field for the long catch on the side for KC, thankfully the replay corrected that blunder. As for the two ***** roughing the passer calls they were both questionable, but the worst calls were the horrible PI on White and the really really bad holding call on Morse. That holding call could have really changed the game as it negated a big first down for the Bills and backed them up...and the very next play was that roughing the passer call on Allen (make up call). KC got away with a lot of holding on offense and just as much on defense. Add to that Mahomes constant crying to the refs. KC fans really need to just take their medicine and shut the hell up. I have a lot of friends in KC and last year I had to get blamed on Facebook after both games. I don't even post on FB and they came out in droves, this time....not a peep and no I haven't said crap to any of them. I just replied leading up to the game that I was hoping for a good clean game and that everyone would come out healthy. 

he was the best player on the field 2 games in a row vs us.  

i agree- I think we still win with Jones playing-  I just don’t think our offense would have had as much success as it did.  It was obvious to me last year that he was our kryptonite. Jones vs Feliciano is a nightmare matchup for us.  I was hoping to see how we handled that matchup with year.  We might never find out.  

regarding the last paragraph, that’s probably directed at someone else or a general statement I assume?

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

he was the best player on the field 2 games in a row vs us.  

i agree- I think we still win with Jones playing-  I just don’t think our offense would have had as much success as it did.  It was obvious to me last year that he was our kryptonite. Jones vs Feliciano is a nightmare matchup for us.  I was hoping to see how we handled that matchup with year.  We might never find out.  

regarding the last paragraph, that’s probably directed at someone else or a general statement I assume?

Yea, it was in general. 

I sort of got side tracked with work and started to ramble lol. 

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Pointing out something is not the same as crying. Diggs had a painful rib injury, Beasley played with a broken leg and Moss was out. This last Sunday night Milano who has been rated the top LB in the League so far this year was out, certainly negating the absence of Jones.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.