Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

27 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

FiveThirtyEight, has the Bills ranked #1, with a 98% chance to make the playoffs, 94% chance to win the division, and the highest 18% probability to win the Super Bowl.

They have AFC playoff teams as Bills, Chargers, Ravens, Chiefs, Browns, Titans, Broncos.

Without Bridgewater, I dunno about the Broncos.  We'll see how he looks when he comes back and whether he stays healthy.

Call me cray-cray, but if Burroughs stays healthy, I think the Bengals actually have a fighting chance.

Fun fact, the Chiefs have actually scored the 2nd most points in their division.  Problem is, their defense has given up more than they've scored, and is leading the division by a good clip on that metric.

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Without Bridgewater, I dunno about the Broncos.  We'll see how he looks when he comes back and whether he stays healthy.

Call me cray-cray, but if Burroughs stays healthy, I think the Bengals actually have a fighting chance.

Fun fact, the Chiefs have actually scored the 2nd most points in their division.  Problem is, their defense has given up more than they've scored, and is leading the division by a good clip on that metric.

Bridgewater played yesterday. Or are you saying he got hurt again? I don't think he did.

10 hours ago, benderbender said:

I've got to say, it must be nice to be a KC fan. You're still in your seat, in the 4th quarter, in a monsoon, down by 18 expecting a comeback because your MonStar team seems like it could do that on reputation alone. 

Well 3 or 4x they have put up 20+ in under 8 min of game time somewhere around there.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Checking in on Chiefs fans...some comedy GOLD in this Bills/Chiefs game day post. The smuggest fans in the NFL are in a full blown panic😂😂

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340175

This video was amazing. IDK how I missed it. Probably because of Kyle Brandt's which was next level.

10 hours ago, benderbender said:

I've got to say, it must be nice to be a KC fan. You're still in your seat, in the 4th quarter, in a monsoon, down by 18 expecting a comeback because your MonStar team seems like it could do that on reputation alone. 

Well 3 or 4x they have put up 20+ in under 8 min of game time somewhere around there.

Aside from the content, which had all of the flavor of a low budget  arm chair Nick Wright essay contest, that thing looks like it was coded in 1997 and published with a pirated, out of support copy of Front Page.  Things like this give me further appreciation for the quality of TBD, and the TBD community as a whole.  These truly are good days.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

So, is Andy Reid going to fire Spagnuolo as his scapegoat after the season, and attempt to hire a Bills defensive assistant as their new defensive coordinator?

Firing Spagnuolo is already being suggested in the KC media.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/should-the-chiefs-fire-steve-spagnuolo-for-this-defense/ar-AAPmb32

16 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Yo I am finding it hard to not go deep into their lore of the guy ("X-Factor")who got knocked out at the game. He had a restraining order against the guy who KOed him...but apparently instigated by throwing ***** at his wife.

Can't you just throw dildos on the field like classy fans? XD

whaat?

7 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Bridgewater played yesterday. Or are you saying he got hurt again? I don't think he did.

No, I'm sorry, I see where I was confusing.

I am skeptical of Bridgewater's ability to stay healthy through the season.  He did OK in Carolina (15 games), but I think they have a better OL than Denver.

And if Bridgewater goes down again, I don't think Lock can get 'er done.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

2007 (#2 on yds) and 2008 (#5 pts and yds) with the Giants

2016 (2nd stint with the Giants, #2 pts #10 yds)

2019 and 2020 with the Chiefs, #7 and #10 on points which Got the Job Done in 2019 and got to the Dance in 2020.

ok then. Thanks. Too tired to look it up

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.