Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

3 hours ago, mattynh said:

The division is not out of the question for them.  Sure they cant lose many more games but just beating the Chargers in their rematch would go a long way to closing the gap there.  The Broncos and Raiders are pretenders.

Of course not but they got the Packers and Titans still and every one of their 5 division games become important.

They got work to do and a lot of it is uphill.

3 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

They have had their fair share of disappointment over the past 50 odd years

in the lead up to their Super Bowl win so you think they would be a little more humble…

I wonder if Bills fans will go through a similar change if they can win a championship…

Will love to find out if having such success for my Bills changes me :)

Challenge accepted.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-9 said:

That may be true about some fans. But those of us who can accept the refs as part of the game usually don’t point fingers and the calls, in terms of number and type of calls, tend to even out over the course of a season. All I as a fan, the players, and coaches demand is consistency. And last night was atrocious in that regard; perhaps the worst I’ve seen. Ever.

I'll say this.  I've had my stretches, as a fan, of blaming the refs.  But those were usually in the stretches when we had a mediocre team and a couple of calls against us could deflate us and we'd lose.

I had my epiphany watching the Eagles defeat the Patriots**** in the Superbowl.  Whatever happened, whatever wierd calls there were, they just kind of rolled their eyes and kept going hard, and they won.

So if the Chiefs are doing the "we lost due to those horrible calls, Boo Hoo" thing, what does that say for where they're at as a team?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have to say that getting hit with a plastic water bottle doesn’t warrant that severe of a response, especially since everyone there was already drenched! 

Apparently those two had a very long history that involved one of them messing with the other's baby momma while they were together several years ago.

5 minutes ago, eball said:

I wish I could say anything about that message board was "hilarious" but I can't.  It's a cesspool.  Those are disturbed human beings.

Most of them are kinda assholish

18 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have to say that getting hit with a plastic water bottle doesn’t warrant that severe of a response, especially since everyone there was already drenched! 

Beer and longstanding grievances will do strange things to people. Assault charges and lawsuit will ensue.

40 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

That was their entire offense. 

Kelce - Mahomes - Hill - Hardman - Helaire - Pringle - Gordon

Fans act like they personally scouted every player on the team, convinced the owner to draft them. 

You're a regular person, from around the Kansas City area, who happens to root for the team in the era where they've gotten good. 

I was referring to Chris Jones

4 hours ago, mattynh said:

The division is not out of the question for them.  Sure they cant lose many more games but just beating the Chargers in their rematch would go a long way to closing the gap there.  The Broncos and Raiders are pretenders.

Not out of the question but its a long shot for them I think.  They aren't use to losing and that may effect them.  They have some easy teams but also some hard ones.  The defense is terrible.  Im not sure of the Chargers schedule but KC has to do more than beat the Chargers.  Outside of beating the Chargers they still have a 2 game lead on KC.

Either way its going to be a fun season to watch it play out.

1 hour ago, Captain_Quint said:

That would be like if someone knocked out Elvis or the Chefs at home. They wouldn't make it out of the stadium alive. 

I read the thread over there. That rapist dirtbag is nothing like the Bills super fans. From what I gathered, most KC fans hate that “X Factor” represents their fan base. The thread was interesting and made it very clear that the guy is absolute garbage. 

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

There is a whole dirtbag soap opera story between the two guys that fought. Really crazy stuff. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

And the best player on the field in both matchups last season was out with a wrist injury.  

Chris Jones not playing mattered.  The end result may have been the same if he had played, as we dominated the entire game….. but we can’t act as if they had their best defensive player on the field.  If Cam Hayward didn’t play vs the Steelers, the outcome would have been different.  

They need to get Jones back at 3 tech when he is healthy. Why would you move your best defensive player? It makes zero sense. It is the equivalent of the Bills taking the NFL's receptions leader from 2020 - Diggs and saying "we need more from our running game so Stef is gonna play running back this year." The issue might be they asked him to drop weight to do it. You can still be a force inside at a smaller size but it would be tougher.

33 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They need to get Jones back at 3 tech when he is healthy. Why would you move your best defensive player? It makes zero sense. It is the equivalent of the Bills taking the NFL's receptions leader from 2020 - Diggs and saying "we need more from our running game so Stef is gonna play running back this year." The issue might be they asked him to drop weight to do it. You can still be a force inside at a smaller size but it would be tougher.

Agreed 💯

I was giddy when I read they were moving him to end.  Unbelievably dumb experiment that will likely be very short lived.  If not, lucky us.  

6 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Apparently he's a meth head, anit-mask/anit-vaxx, child diddler, religious nut (according to Chiefs fans). I'm surprised he's allowed in the stadium lol

9 hours ago, Logic said:

I've said this before, and I'm sure you've all just seen it with your own eyes, but...

The Chiefs message board is an absolute cesspool. Truly horrific.

I don't just mean that they're a bunch of homers or that the color scheme and layout are terrible, although both those things are true. I mean that they are legitimately rude, aggressive, vulgar, jerks. Always telling people to go kill themselves or to get AIDS and die. That's literally the type of stuff they say over there. It's awful. They're the worst.

I don't think Chiefs fans are necessarily like that, for what it's worth. But that particular message board is certainly a vile tangle of deplorable goons. 

I know a crew of 8 die-hard 30-year old Bills fans (passionate guys despite a veritable lifetime of team mediocrity) who traveled to KC for the game...to my uninformed surprise they were all blown away by how friendly and welcoming the Chiefs fans were. Just saying. The internet allows for all kinds of otherwise suppressed ugliness to emerge. Bills fans post questionable/ugly stuff on other internet/social media sites all the time. 

We should probably use this thread to illuminate the civil, thoughtful culture cultivated on TBD by mods and posters alike...

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.