Chiefs Message Board- Hilarious!!!

BuffaloBillyG

After so many years of anger, frustration and disappointment I don't really take pleasure in other teams suffering but Chiefs fanbase was definitely a little too cocky lately especially believing all the media hype regarding Mahomes being annointed the GOAT already. So hopefully this knocks them down a notch at least temporarily.

58 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

At best as a wildcard with a long road away from their stadium against teams that already have their number.

The division is not out of the question for them.  Sure they cant lose many more games but just beating the Chargers in their rematch would go a long way to closing the gap there.  The Broncos and Raiders are pretenders.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

After so many years of anger, frustration and disappointment I don't really take pleasure in other teams suffering but Chiefs fanbase was definitely a little too cocky lately especially believing all the media hype regarding Mahomes being annointed the GOAT already. So hopefully this knocks them down a notch at least temporarily.

They have had their fair share of disappointment over the past 50 odd years

in the lead up to their Super Bowl win so you think they would be a little more humble…

I wonder if Bills fans will go through a similar change if they can win a championship…

I've said this before, and I'm sure you've all just seen it with your own eyes, but...

The Chiefs message board is an absolute cesspool. Truly horrific.

I don't just mean that they're a bunch of homers or that the color scheme and layout are terrible, although both those things are true. I mean that they are legitimately rude, aggressive, vulgar, jerks. Always telling people to go kill themselves or to get AIDS and die. That's literally the type of stuff they say over there. It's awful. They're the worst.

I don't think Chiefs fans are necessarily like that, for what it's worth. But that particular message board is certainly a vile tangle of deplorable goons. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, nucci said:

ok then. Thanks. Too tired to look it up

I kind of knew the general idea because he was HC in StL for 3 years.  There was general excitement when he arrived because he was a Superbowl winning DC, they drafted Sam Bradford his 2nd year, and the feeling was long-time QB coach Pat Shurmur (getting his first shot as OC) would be the right guy to develop him.

(I've never been a Rams fan but when you live in a city, it's kind of hard to escape the coverage.

12 hours ago, K-9 said:

Lemme guess: the refs gave it to the Bills, right?

This is an interesting comment to me.   Pretty much fans of every team "thinks" the refs favor the other teams and not their team.  They can't ALL be right can they?  I mean Bills fans are right, we all know that but most of the other teams fan bases are incorrect in thinking the refs favor their opponents right?

Edited by mattynh
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, mattynh said:

This is an interesting comment to me.   Pretty much fans of every team "thinks" the refs favor the other teams and not their team.  They can't ALL be right can they?  I mean Bills fans are right, we all know that but most of the other teams fan bases are incorrect in thinking the refs favor their opponents right?

That may be true about some fans. But those of us who can accept the refs as part of the game usually don’t point fingers and the calls, in terms of number and type of calls, tend to even out over the course of a season. All I as a fan, the players, and coaches demand is consistency. And last night was atrocious in that regard; perhaps the worst I’ve seen. Ever.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Yo I am finding it hard to not go deep into their lore of the guy ("X-Factor")who got knocked out at the game. He had a restraining order against the guy who KOed him...but apparently instigated by throwing ***** at his wife.

Can't you just throw dildos on the field like classy fans? XD

That was me that threw a few rat faced dildos near Mahomes last night. 

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, and his WR's were injured for that game. 

And the best player on the field in both matchups last season was out with a wrist injury.  

Chris Jones not playing mattered.  The end result may have been the same if he had played, as we dominated the entire game….. but we can’t act as if they had their best defensive player on the field.  If Cam Hayward didn’t play vs the Steelers, the outcome would have been different.  

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And the best player on the field in both matchups last season was out with a wrist injury.  

Chris Jones not playing mattered.  The end result may have been the same if he had played, as we dominated the entire game….. but we can’t act as if they had their best defensive player on the field.  If Cam Hayward didn’t play vs the Steelers, the outcome would have been different.  

That was their entire offense. 

Kelce - Mahomes - Hill - Hardman - Helaire - Pringle - Gordon

28 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Fans act like they personally scouted every player on the team, convinced the owner to draft them. 

You're a regular person, from around the Kansas City area, who happens to root for the team in the era where they've gotten good. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.