What's up with Rousseau?

GreggTX

Game plan and resting guys for KC. It was obvious the moment Poyer showed up on the injury report that the staff would be looking for any excuse to pull starters from this game.

Similar thing happened with Milano's hamstring. Any bit of tightness? Pull him and let him rest for KC.

I think between being in a more run-heavy defense, and Boogie activated, and wanting to keep rookies fresh for a 17 game season (plus playoff run), added up to Rousseau getting less snaps. Same for Epenesa. Same for a lot of guys.

Nothing to worry about. Just a smart coach utilizing a roster that has good depth.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I didn't notice him at all. He wasn't on the injury report. He hasn't been much of a factor. Any cause for concern?

hiding his game tape from the Chiefs and Titans. Other coaches are playing checkers, McD is playing 7-dimensional Mah Jongg here.

• Haha (+1) 2

43 %  and 38 % of snaps. I didn't see him much nor Apenesa, but because it seems they didn't play a lot.

Star has been having himself some great games this year. And when was the last time a Bills DL tackled the running back as soon as he was handed the ball? That was awesome. Oliver did it and Hughes was like one step behind ha ha. Impressive.

Edited by Jerome007

44 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

is that confirmed? 

No, I dont think we've received any further info yet, but reports were that Milano was walking and horsing around on the sidelines the rest of the game just fine, so it seemed very minor. Plus, it just seemed like the theme for this week from our coaching staff, any excuse to pull starters, they were going to take it.

I'm not overly concerned until I hear good reason to be.

• Like (+1) 1