Urban Meyer still scoring on Saturdays

Process

On 10/2/2021 at 9:43 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I can’t stop laughing about this and not sure what that says about me 

Yeah, it's more like Urban is going to destroy Trevor's career. Hopefully Urban is gone and Trevor gets a real coach. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

What an absolutely predictable situation.

This is an NFL HC on video inappropriately touching a girl. Incredibly bad look for Jacksonville and the NFL

Um is she willing and overage?  If so, the only thing "inappropriate" about it is that the guy is married (and has cultivated a "family man" image for his B.S. brand).  The bigger issue is they're 0-4, have lost 20 straight or whatever, and he's out partying on a Saturday in Columbus like a 19 year-old with a chalked ID.

1 minute ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I'm thinking the opposite.  He sexually assaulted a woman.  It does seem like he had consent. 

If he had consent how the hell is it assault lol. Did you miss the video of her grinding on him?

This is an embarrassing situation for Meyer but let's not get carried away. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I'm thinking the opposite.  He sexually assaulted a woman.  It doesn’t seem like he had consent. 

Sexual assault?!?"

The only accurate part of that is "ass."

• Haha (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Process said:

If he had consent how the hell is it assault lol. Did you miss the video of her grinding on him?

This is an embarrassing situation for Meyer but let's not get carried away. 

This. I am NOT defending him for his behavior, but judging by the evidence so far, she seems MORE than willing to participate in what's happening. And I can even imagine his "fingering" might have simply been him trying to push her off a bit. Still he shouldn't be in that position.

On 10/2/2021 at 8:52 PM, Process said:

Ok,

So, just to review.  I'm pretty sure the girl with the blue tank top in the still picture is the one who is grinding on him in the video.  Why?  The white belt.  

So cute she rests her head on his shoulder.  I think the fingers up her butt was consensual. 

Good luck pretending it was just an unfortunate situation "thrust" upon you Urban.  Too bad for the second recording or you might have had a chance at believability!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Um is she willing and overage?  If so, the only thing "inappropriate" about it is that the guy is married (and has cultivated a "family man" image for his B.S. brand).  The bigger issue is they're 0-4, have lost 20 straight or whatever, and he's out partying on a Saturday in Columbus like a 19 year-old with a chalked ID.

Yeah as long as she is of age I dont see the issue there.....it is the whole married thing that is going to do him in.  Not just the NFL but a wife out there probably already figuring out exactly what half his ***** is.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.