Urban Meyer still scoring on Saturdays

Process

14 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

It seems like his heart isn’t in coaching the Jags. 

don’t think you’d ever see McD at a bar like that.

the worst part of it is urban letting some skank grind on him shamelessly while being married

Why is the girl a skank? He's the one not saying anything. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like she came up to him and he’s just sitting there - light dancing on a hammered rich guy, pretty common. Shove her away? Then we’re having a different conversation…. I agree that it’s embarrassing but not outrageous 

I’m sure he has to make a certain number of appearances at each of the restaurants and, while there, he’s expected to appear as if he’s having a good time. To me he looks like he’s ready for a nap. 

I mostly agree, I don’t want to go political, but the one thing I haven’t heard in all this “outrage” is how risky these type of photos are. If I’m in his shoes, I’m doing my best to make sure this type of thing doesn’t happen, because there’s always the small chance of things morphing into being accused of problematic behavior. Do your thing on your time, but rich guys in pics with drunks at bars is somewhat risky these days. There’s better places to seek out attention in today’s world. 

Edited by SirAndrew

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Why is the girl a skank? He's the one not saying anything. 

That’s fair enough. But 1) she’s also grinding, which isn’t classy at all, and 2) she’s grinding on some old dude at the bar who she probably doesn’t know at all personally

so I agree it’s fair to blame both

Edited by VaMilBill
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

That’s fair enough. But 1) she’s also grinding, which isn’t classy at all, and 2) she’s grinding on some old dude at the bar who she probably doesn’t know at all personally

Well I'm sure you know that's the way those younger girls are. I would guess about 90% of the girls at clubs or bars end up at some point dancing and grinding their money hungry, horny, eager booties on many guys they don't know. So I guess as you would say, that's a whole lot of skanks lol

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

6 hours ago, PaoloBillsFanFromItaly said:

Gunner said
"Is it indicative maybe of him not quite being the "all ball" type personality we expect from NFL Head Coaches?"

Oh yes, this is the only thing I can get.

But...what about cheating you wife in your own restaurant?

Where everybody know about you?

Seriously?

6 hours ago, PaoloBillsFanFromItaly said:

Gunner said
"Is it indicative maybe of him not quite being the "all ball" type personality we expect from NFL Head Coaches?"

Oh yes, this is the only thing I can get.

But...what about cheating you wife in your own restaurant?

Where everybody know about you?

Seriously?

Come on now people, it’s 2021! !  Famous coach revered in Ohio sitting in his bar, who has been known for compromising his health for football previously, probably had his guard down a little after a couple of drinks in a familiar environment, and people are always throwing themselves at the very successful and so some random chick is being edged on by her friends etc.  With social media and narcissism being the status quo, I bet this is the norm these days with most in his position ( I mean Jimmy Johnson, Jerry, pats owner, etc are all guys with “ compromising pics out there) and why judge a little flirting when no one knows the relationship strength with his wife who reaps plenty of benefits from his success, and jump to saying he is “ cheating” when it went no where close to that.

Maybe not the best  PR stuff, but the NFL season is consuming and why jump on a guy so hard when a little down time is probably healthy and I just bet about 90% of men have done a little flirting at some point in their life. He is human, not perfect , and all these critics live in glass houses as far as I am concerned. It’s none of their business and just trying to post things to harm someone says a lot about the posters as much as it does for those they are trying to shame.  The guy has a good family , is a leader, great at his profession, and so now he is not allowed to have a little let down moment without being ridiculed as a cheater etc,,,,,,give me a break. We are so willing to judge others yet forget our own character flaws. He is not at a massage parlor, not caught doing anything more than flirting, and what has he ever personally done to you to affect or harm you in real life that you are so eager to see him experience harm or character attacks?  Jealousy drives attacks like this and what benefit does one get if this did cause marital stress for him; does that make you a better person because someone else made a mistake?   Flame me all you want, but at 64 years old I see this as such a non issue In the big  scope and never want to see others judged to feel better about myself because it never really works that way.   It’s between he and his wife and it seems things have worked well a long time. We should all be so fortunate and I hope you all are, wishing you a great day watching the Bills and hoping for nothing but positive in your life as it’s a too fast, short experience!  😀🍸

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

Again, who cares? Why is it wrong for a single woman to grind on a guy at a bar? I mean honestly, I'm a single guy and I obviously wouldn't care about a girl grinding on me, if we're both single, not a big deal. I would say she's more of a skank if she is with someone and doing it. The judgement passed on women for stupid stuff is ridiculous 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DrPJax said:

Come on now people, it’s 2021! !  Famous coach revered in Ohio sitting in his bar, who has been known for compromising his health for football previously, probably had his guard down a little after a couple of drinks in a familiar environment, and people are always throwing themselves at the very successful and so some random chick is being edged on by her friends etc.  With social media and narcissism being the status quo, I bet this is the norm these days with most in his position ( I mean Jimmy Johnson, Jerry, pats owner, etc are all guys with “ compromising pics out there) and why judge a little flirting when no one knows the relationship strength with his wife who reaps plenty of benefits from his success, and jump to saying he is “ cheating” when it went no where close to that.

Maybe not the best  PR stuff, but the NFL season is consuming and why jump on a guy so hard when a little down time is probably healthy and I just bet about 90% of men have done a little flirting at some point in their life. He is human, not perfect , and all these critics live in glass houses as far as I am concerned. It’s none of their business and just trying to post things to harm someone says a lot about the posters as much as it does for those they are trying to shame.  The guy has a good family , is a leader, great at his profession, and so now he is not allowed to have a little let down moment without being ridiculed as a cheater etc,,,,,,give me a break. We are so willing to judge others yet forget our own character flaws. He is not at a massage parlor, not caught doing anything more than flirting, and what has he ever personally done to you to affect or harm you in real life that you are so eager to see him experience harm or character attacks?  Jealousy drives attacks like this and what benefit does one get if this did cause marital stress for him; does that make you a better person because someone else made a mistake?   Flame me all you want, but at 64 years old I see this as such a non issue In the big  scope and never want to see others judged to feel better about myself because it never really works that way.   It’s between he and his wife and it seems things have worked well a long time. We should all be so fortunate and I hope you all are, wishing you a great day watching the Bills and hoping for nothing but positive in your life as it’s a too fast, short experience!  😀🍸

I don't think you're wrong for the way you feel. Regardless of money/fame/notoriety though if you go get married you should honor it, not invite/allow (however it came to be) women to throw themselves at you.

If you want to take all that comes your way, great, don't get married. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

One time, my brother was working a small party. Jerry Jones was in attendance. Jones approached my brother and said, "Can we get the heat turned up? My wife is freezing her pu**y" off!" It struck me as very vulgar and something my wife would not want me to say.

What's so vulgar about him? ⬇️
image.jpeg.ee88c4d7332cc875b634dd5fe057a498.jpeg

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/3/2021 at 4:46 AM, GunnerBill said:

Nah it is not just you. They are off until Monday. He went to a restaurant he owns, had a drink and posed with fans. Seriously the people who think he has somehow disrespected his wife must have tough marriages. 

Is it indicative maybe of him not quite being the "all ball" type personality we expect from NFL Head Coaches? Yea possibly. But you know who else believes in getting away in your down time? Bruce Arians. And he just won a Superbowl. So this really is not a big deal.

Dude had a woman who was not his wife grinding on him.  That goes beyond taking a few pictures.  Kind of feel like men and women who think this is ok are the ones with the rough marraiges.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Dude had a woman who was not his wife grinding on him.  That goes beyond taking a few pictures.  Kind of feel like men and women who think this is ok are the ones with the rough marraiges.

So the video is worse than the pictures (and I hadn't seen the video when I posted that message) but even so... if a partner of mine got pissed at me for that I'd tell them to grow up. He was in a bar and some young girl wanted to twerk her ass in front of him. He isn't actively engaging he is just sitting there. If a partner of mine felt threatened or whatever by that I'd just tell them to get over themselves. 

11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So the video is worse than the pictures (and I hadn't seen the video when I posted that message) but even so... if a partner of mine got pissed at me for that I'd tell them to grow up. He was in a bar and some young girl wanted to twerk her ass in front of him. He isn't actively engaging he is just sitting there. If a partner of mine felt threatened or whatever by that I'd just tell them to get over themselves. 

In my experience, most wives, even those who profess to being fine with this kind of behavior, are NOT fine with it being worldwide news. For some reason they don't like to be embarrassed publicly. Especially from a man who cherishes his family so much (at least publically).  Crazy, I know.

And I'm not sure Jags fans want to see their coach, who is now 0-4, partying like he's a college kid. His butt should be watching film. Sleep, eat, coach. PERIOD. At least until you learn the pro game enough to win one or two. I know fans are crazy to expect their coach to act like an adult professional.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.