Urban Meyer still scoring on Saturdays

Process

21 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Poor guy.  He's sitting there minding his own business and some young woman he doesn't know starts rubbing her butt in his general direction.  And everyone jumps to the wrong conclusion.  

Happens to me all the time.

You really should stop grinding your ass in the direction of random old men.  Gonna get a lot of good innocent guys in trouble.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Ok so you grill it in the husk, then peel. Cut off the kernels. Sauté in cast iron skillet with chopped bacon… Add ripe tomatoes and lots of basil. Serve with skewered grilled shrimp. 

Only thing missing is a smidgin of rettata 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

He's at his restaurant in Ohio at 5:20 when he has a game tomorrow in Jacksonville?  And he's letting some chick who isn't his wife grind on him? 

Urb's about to lose a wife and job soon.  Might make for a good country song.

I'm sure if he was worried about his marriage he wouldn't of let people take pictures and/or videos. Not everyone has a traditional marriage.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I'm sure if he was worried about his marriage he wouldn't of let people take pictures and/or videos. Not everyone has a traditional marriage.

The Jags played on Thursday night so no he doesn’t have a game tomorrow. He still has a home in the north Columbus area. I actually live pretty close to him and have seen him out several times 

5 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

You very well may be right. And even if you are right, perhaps his very understanding wife isn't happy about being publicly embarrassed (if she is indeed embarrassed).  I think we may find out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

the worst part of it is urban letting some skank grind on him shamelessly while being married

You think that's the bad part? I hope I am still pulling the skanks at 57 😁

2 hours ago, The Dean said:

You very well may be right. And even if you are right, perhaps his very understanding wife isn't happy about being publicly embarrassed (if she is indeed embarrassed).  I think we may find out.

Why would she be embarrassed? He is in a couple of photos with some younger women. If his wife has an issue with that he needs to get rid of the wife.

6 hours ago, Doc said:

He's at his restaurant in Ohio at 5:20 when he has a game tomorrow in Jacksonville?  And he's letting some chick who isn't his wife grind on him? 

Urb's about to lose a wife and job soon.  Might make for a good country song.

he doesn't have a game tomorrow

6 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

What happened to Bible study?  Urban Meyer is a phony and a scumbag.  It’s too bad this video was taken; I was hoping he’d stick around in Jax to ruin Lawrence.  Now he might be out of there.  Too bad. 

why do you want Lawrence ruined?

10 minutes ago, PaoloBillsFanFromItaly said:

Hmmm I really don't see anything here...

Maybe I'm just Italian and there is a huge cultural bias, I don't know.

I see just a man drinking a take photos with fans.

Nah it is not just you. They are off until Monday. He went to a restaurant he owns, had a drink and posed with fans. Seriously the people who think he has somehow disrespected his wife must have tough marriages. 

Is it indicative maybe of him not quite being the "all ball" type personality we expect from NFL Head Coaches? Yea possibly. But you know who else believes in getting away in your down time? Bruce Arians. And he just won a Superbowl. So this really is not a big deal.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

You think that's the bad part? I hope I am still pulling the skanks at 57 😁

Why would she be embarrassed? He is in a couple of photos with some younger women. If his wife has an issue with that he needs to get rid of the wife.

Take care of your body and your face and you can certainly have success at 57.

8 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Only thing missing is a smidgin of rettata 

A Pokémon character? I have Googled this and can't determine what food item this is

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.