Zack moss the receiver...

Hebert19

He has been super solid as a receiver since he was drafted but the last couple weeks he has looked great.  Catching the ball with is hands and getting RAC yards and catching in tight spaces like he did last week on his TD.  

But this right here is top shelf route running.  Enjoy

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

He has been super solid as a receiver since he was drafted but the last couple weeks he has looked great.  Catching the ball with is hands and getting RAC yards and catching in tight spaces like he did last week on his TD.  

I’ve been thrilled with him the last 2 games

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I repeat…I think the offense looks more crisp when Moss is in backfield. He will run through you if not around you and it seems to me that he’s a better receiver than Motor. Not to mention his pass protection.

Edited by Solomon Grundy
  • Like (+1) 5

57 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Does Devin have fingers on his hands?

Hasn’t Moss had a fumbling problem? Hasn’t he been benched a couple times because of it? At least we can be honest can’t we? Both of these guys have strengths and weaknesses, but the combination is perfect for this team. They don’t complain about splitting time. They work hard.

Edited by chris heff
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rubes said:

Wasn't a great look for Cody Ford on that play, but...TD anyways!

Ford got beat like a drum yesterday, he was awful.  I hope the kids they drafted this year step up and see the field, although they let one slip away already.  Ford needs to be shown the door, sad part is, he’s apparently the best option right now.

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I repeat…I think the offense looks more crisp when Moss is in backfield. He will run through you if not around you and it seems to me that he’s a better receiver than Motor. Not to mention his pass protection.

“ more crisp”. Is that like the new Sam Adams lager? It doesn’t taste any different to me.

2 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Ford got beat like a drum yesterday, he was awful.  I hope the kids they drafted this year step up and see the field, although they let one slip away already.  Ford needs to be shown the door, sad part is, he’s apparently the best option right now.

The "they let one slip away already" was a 7th round pick which has been inactive for Eagles.

3 hours ago, dorquemada said:

I’ve been thrilled with him the last 2 games

I'm just thrilled he can catch the ball. Devin dropped another. I think it's pretty clear Moss is our RB1 and I would hope as long as he stays healthy he gets 60% of the touches. I think Zach was inactive against Pittsburgh to see what they had in Breida (which wasn't much).