Zack moss the receiver...

Hebert19

2 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Ford got beat like a drum yesterday, he was awful.  I hope the kids they drafted this year step up and see the field, although they let one slip away already.  Ford needs to be shown the door, sad part is, he’s apparently the best option right now.

I know this is a thread about Zack, but since I already brought up Ford, there's this one, too...

1 hour ago, Rubes said:

I know this is a thread about Zack, but since I already brought up Ford, there's this one, too...

I feel like the Bills should start game planning to intentionally allow one pass rusher into the pocket. Allen makes his best throws in those situations.

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, Limeaid said:

The "they let one slip away already" was a 7th round pick which has been inactive for Eagles.

Ok… so?  Ford still is getting slapped around.

11 hours ago, Rubes said:

Yeah.. he’s too slow and not mauling anybody.

10 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I feel like the Bills should start game planning to intentionally allow one pass rusher into the pocket. Allen makes his best throws in those situations.

It does seem that one pass rush win is not enough to wreck a play.  Josh beats that all the time. When multiple rushers win maybe they ruin the play but not always.  I think of Josh fighting off 3 Rams or making 3 Broncos whiff.  He handles free rushers so well that we almost think nothing of it.