Bills 43, WFT 21 Game Balls!

YoloinOhio

Really only two things that didn’t go well today.

73 yard TD screen for Gibson

McKenzie failure to catch the KO

Otherwise just an all around SOLID performance from the coaching to the players.

At some point this season, really would like to notice Hughes making an impact at DE though. And that’s two special team blunders in two out of three games now. Gotta tighten that up.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Otherwise just an all around SOLID performance from the coaching to the players.

At some point this season, really would like to notice Hughes making an impact at DE though. And that’s two special team blunders in two out of three games now. Gotta tighten that up.

Agree. I will give them the Gibson play. The McKenzie KO was just a dumb mistake. 

3 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Lol are you talking about star pushing Heneicki out of bounds for a half yard loss?

I'm talking about the stat sheet. The defense was credited with a sack. Is that a problem?

16 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

That failed catch was as much on the up man ( I think it was Gilliam) as it was on McKenzie.  A kick that short the up man needs to make the catch put two hands around the ball and run forward.  

Just an all around great game. Back to Back good to great games from this team after a disappointing week one loss (granted a close loss to an at least decent team) and outside of a bad Special Teams play and one big play given up by the defense the team really just dominated wire to wire. The team even showed resiliency after being up 21-0 they gave up a big play on defense and a bad turnover and TD on a short field. They then proceeded to pad the lead back up to two possessions with a pair of field goals before slamming the door with a big second half. 

Offensive Game Ball goes to JA17 he was a beast today back to his old form!

Defensive Game Ball goes to Matt Milano who is definitely the best LB on our team.  Ill never get sick of watching him demolish opposing QBs. I swear he hit heincke so hard he gonna be feeling it for weeks.

Special teams sucked pretty bad again but whats new really

5 hours ago, Simon said:

I thought Star had another nice outing today.

I know he's fodder for good jokes right now, but he's looked very, very good in his first two games so far.

He has been the most underrated player on defense over the past two weeks. Last year we were constantly gashed with run plays up the middle. Star comes back, lo and behold that weakness is gone. The numerous posters on here that spent the offseason calling him fat and lazy have been proven wrong.

5 hours ago, HappyDays said:

He has been the most underrated player on defense over the past two weeks. Last year we were constantly gashed with run plays up the middle. Star comes back, lo and behold that weakness is gone. The numerous posters on here that spent the offseason calling him fat and lazy have been proven wrong.

Star has been excellent. Yesterday was one of his best games as a Bill. The year off seems to have done him good he looks faster. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Zack Moss

13 Carries 60 yards 4.6 Average, 3 Catches 31 Yards 10.3 Average 1 TD

Moss was good yesterday. I said it in the gameday thread but through 3 games they have definitely improved the run game on last year. It isn't great, but it is better. It looks to me as though they might have slimmed down the running plays in the playbook. I feel like we are seeing the same runs multiple times but they are being better executed. If so I think that is a solid move. A team that might only call around 20 conventional running back runs per game doesn't need 25 different running plays in the playbook. Looks like they have simplified and focused on execution. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, BillsFan692 said:

Offensive Game Ball goes to JA17 he was a beast today back to his old form!

Defensive Game Ball goes to Matt Milano who is definitely the best LB on our team.  Ill never get sick of watching him demolish opposing QBs. I swear he hit heincke so hard he gonna be feeling it for weeks.

Special teams sucked pretty bad again but whats new really

His footwork in the pocket seemed incredible yesterday. Whereas it seemed sloppy at times in the first two games. 

• Agree 1