SNF: Chiefs at Ravens 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

I think until the Bills can find a way to duel the chiefs in close games, the league/TV listings will see the Chiefs vs. Baltimore as a better match up. 

Lamar is 1-3 against KC. 2 were by 3 points and one of those went into OT. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

My friend came a couple Lamar passes short of winning a big props bet.  But Mr "I'm totally a QB" had to do the smart thing and stuck to the run in the end...

Sure buddy. If you’re still on the he’s not a QB bull after 3+ years then you and your bad betting friend may just be dumb. It is a possibility. A strong one.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Chiefs season is over

How so?

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

They completely shut down Tyreek Hill. Nice one, Ravens.

#2 WR is a legitimate weakness for the Chiefs this year. You can double Hill and dare their other WRs to beat you. It's like the Ravens conceded plays to Kelce just to make sure Hill didn't beat them over the top.

What are you talking about?

Aren’t you just referencing conference losses? The bills have one. My mistake if you weren’t

23 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Chiefs season is over

you say this ^
we say “why”

cuz they lost in conference

so did the bills

?????

bangarang’s response:………….

every thang is good!

10 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Chiefs have definite holes this year man do they have things you can exploit… in a few weeks we will see if the Bills have that 

I worry we aren't built to exploit those weaknesses though. The Chiefs have a below average d-line, the Browns and Ravens moved the ball on them with run heavy attacks. I'll believe the Bills can do that consistently when I see it. If Daboll and Allen come into the game thinking you beat the Chiefs by out-gunning Mahomes, like we tried last year, we are setting ourselves up to fail.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

#2 WR is a legitimate weakness for the Chiefs this year. You can double Hill and dare their other WRs to beat you. It's like the Ravens conceded plays to Kelce just to make sure Hill didn't beat them over the top.

Yeah good point. Didn't they only lose Sammy though or am I forgetting somebody else from last year? They've always kind of just ran with a mixture of 4s and 5s - Hardman, Pringle, Demarcus Robinson - guys who can't carry the load but are good and varied enough to keep you honest. I completely missed that they picked up Jerick McKinnon for example. They always have a pile of guys after Hill and Kelce that can break a game open it seems.

Perhaps that may not work as well this season. I'm so sick of the Chiefs worship personally so I'm all for people figuring them out.

17 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

Aren’t you just referencing conference losses? The bills have one. My mistake if you weren’t

you say this ^
we say “why”

cuz they lost in conference

so did the bills

?????

bangarang’s response:………….

every thang is good!

you’re not making any sense at all

• Haha (+1) 2

I admire your determination to make sense of my sarcasm

I admire your idea that sarcasm can can be just coughed up from your keyboard and just automatically grasped and chuckled at by your lizard brained cohorts. /s

you’ve seen the morons that post here, sometimes that stuff is hard to parse.

• Vomit 1

What an amazing ball game. 

The Ravens, with 15 players on IR and coming off a heartbreaker in Vegas to do that.... incredible. 

John Harbaugh is one hell of a football coach and for all his faults as a passer, Lamar Jackson is one hell of a football player. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

What an amazing ball game. 

The Ravens, with 15 players on IR and coming off a heartbreaker in Vegas to do that.... incredible. 

John Harbaugh is one hell of a football coach and for all his faults as a passer, Lamar Jackson is one hell of a football player. 

Lamar is a beast. He has his limitations as a passer and those were seen again. But my god he figures it out when it counts.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

I admire your idea that sarcasm can can be just coughed up from your keyboard and just automatically grasped and chuckled at by your lizard brained cohorts. /s

you’ve seen the morons that post here, sometimes that stuff is hard to parse.

I must be a lizard cuz I got the sarcasm from the second I read it. Wait, you're not calling me a moron are you?!?

Any doubt about the Ravens being legit was erased last night.  Love or hate LJ8, he was amazing last night. He was running up the middle between DL and LBs and they were missing him. He makes such slight body movements and avoids tacklers. It’s almost as if he is gliding at times. That was a great game. Seeing Patty’s face as the fumble happened made my night. The air of Chiefs invincibility was pierced last night.  

• Like (+1) 2

• SDS unpinned this topic