Week 1: Steelers at Bills

YoloinOhio

39 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Good discussion this morning from the GMFB crew. Michael Robinson was on so you know dang well he was gonna pound the table for his boy Allen! 

It still feels surreal to me when I watch these National Media shows and they are talking about the Bills having the best QB in the entire league and him being the front runner for MVP and the Bills being a top Super Bowl contender.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

It still feels surreal to me when I watch these National Media shows and they are talking about the Bills having the best QB in the entire league and him being the front runner for MVP and the Bills being a top Super Bowl contender.

It makes me borderline uncomfortable. Trying to get over my superstition but it is not easy, too many years of disappointment! 

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 8

Awesome.... I hope the weather is good and Allen throws it all over the place to start off on a high note.  

(random thought) Speaking of high note... Every outdoor event I've been to this Summer in NY State has smelled like a weed fest, now that its legal.  I hope the Bills home games aren't ganje parties.  The smell is pervasive, even at the State Fair.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

7 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

just watched the GMFB segment ... Mike Rob high on the Bills and Josh Allen as always.  But why not?!!

On to the game, I see TJ Watt AND Stephon Tuitt could be missing for this one for the Steelers.

Tuitt is definitely out as he is on IR.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

The stadium will be nuts. Hoping the bills can keep their composure, but I have full confidence in McDermott to have these guys pre pared for the fans and craziness 

I've heard Josh doesn't play well infront of crowds. Maybe they'll let him play in shorts. I've also heard he only plays good in them.

8 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

just watched the GMFB segment ... Mike Rob high on the Bills and Josh Allen as always.  But why not?!!

On to the game, I see TJ Watt AND Stephon Tuitt could be missing for this one for the Steelers.

Tuitt is out for sure. I don’t believe watt will miss it 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Opening game of the season is here!  I am excited to say the least.

I want to see how Allen and the Bills WRs fare against a weakened Steeler secondary.  I think it's the key to the game.

Will not be surprised to see 4 and 5 WR sets.  I can't see Pittsburgh having the personnel to stop that.

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Opening game of the season is here!  I am excited to say the least.

I want to see how Allen and the Bills WRs fare against a weakened Steeler secondary.  I think it's the key to the game.

Will not be surprised to see 4 and 5 WR sets.  I can't see Pittsburgh having the personnel to stop that.

Go Bills!

I’ve said this a couple times this week already. But The Hilton loss in the nickel will loom large. He’s very good. 

Beez and Manny should eat just fine outta the slot this week 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

Maybe it‘s just me, but I think this is going to be a dog fight of a game if Big Ben shows up. Steelers have oline concerns, but appears solid skill players on offense. All hinges on Big Ben to make it go. Their defense will be prepared. 

Just praying we don’t have a Zack Martin situation after the long weekend away. Want all hands on deck for this one to get off to a good start. Also, looking forward to all those Bills fans that FINALLY get to attend the game to make life incredibly difficult for the away team. 

6 days 3 hours  to go. How as bills fans will we make it to the end of the week.

I know 12 hours work days from know until then 🤑🙃

If I was a really smart poster like YoloinOhio I would have a count down

But should it count down to the game or 🔨 lot

Edited by scuba guy
Spelling
  • Like (+1) 1