Zay Jones..hmmmmmm

bigK14094

I know hindsight is 20/20, especially when it comes to the NFL draft, but...

Here are some of the players chosen in the second round after the Bills picked Zay Jones:

Marcus Maye, Curtis Samuel, Dalvin Cook, Joe Mixon, Dalvin Tomlinson, Zach Cunningham, Juju Smith-Schuster.

And in the 3rd round? Chris Godwin, Alvin Kamara, and Cooper Kupp.

The Bills didn't do too bad in that draft overall, obviously, netting franchise players at LT and CB and an above average LB in the 5th round. Still, it's hard not to think about what this current Bills offense would look like if you added Dalvin Cook or Alvin Kamara or Chris Godwin to it. 😳

24 minutes ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Peterman should have never started two more games after the 5pick debacle. 

It's funny, earlier I was listening to Chris Simms talking about the rookie QBs and saying how great some of them looked. For some reason I started thinking about Peterman and how good he looked in that preseason game against the Panthers, where I recall he was decisive, accurate, totally in control. First game of the regular season and he looked like *****

3 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Jon Gruden: Zay Jones taking advantage of opportunities with Raiders (yahoo.com)Jon Gruden: Zay Jones taking advantage of opportunities with Raiders (yahoo.com)

Can't get the link to copy.   Sorry.....

https://www.yahoo.com/now/jon-gruden-zay-jones-taking-063641810.html

I hope the DBs are enjoying practice catching balls.

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Renfrow should be the number 1 target followed by Ruggs and Waller then Brown and Edwards. Zay should be cut immediately.

Renfrow should have more targets than Waller?  Lol.  Strange.

I said I think Edwards would lead the WRs in yards and TDs.   No mention of targets

32 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

No love for Tip Tap Toe Lenoir?

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE!!!!

The funny thing is, I was sitting here for a solid 5 minutes trying to think of something memorable that Zay did in a game for the bills and this is all I could come up with.

zay-jones-levitation.gif