Zay Jones..hmmmmmm

bigK14094

Jon Gruden: Zay Jones taking advantage of opportunities with Raiders (yahoo.com)Jon Gruden: Zay Jones taking advantage of opportunities with Raiders (yahoo.com)

Can't get the link to copy.   Sorry.....

Edited by bigK14094
tried to fix....didn't work can't copy link
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

From what I’ve seen and heard from the local media, John Brown is looking like their #4 Wr behind Ruggs, Edwards and Renfrow.  

one of the strangest things in the nfl last year imo:  How gruden and Carr made use of (or pack thereof) Ruggs.  I think Edwards is going to be their WR leader in TDs and yards (Waller leads in everything)

oh yeah, Zay made a couple plays.  Good for him.

Edited by NewEra

5 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

I think we have 8 WRs better than Zay Jones.

4 minutes ago, Process said:

You are probably right

3 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Or 10!

Sorry - I just want to be clear - I am really not trying to belittle or put down Zay Jones with my comment.  He was a waste for us, but I genuinely believe this Bills WR room is that deep with guys I would play over Jones.

The first 6 are locks to me:

Diggs

Sanders

Beasley

Davis

McKenzie

Kumerow

Then I would seriously consider as better or equal some younger guys like:

Hodgins

Stevenson

Lenoir 

Then you have 2 veteran guys like:

Gentry

Williams

They are in Zay’s ballpark, but probably just below.  We have a very deep and talented WR room and Zay Jones to me is just a borderline NFL player that does just enough to stick around.  Again no offense to him as the NFL needs those guys also, but I seriously don’t think he beats out the top 8 or 9 on this team.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Again no offense to him as the NFL needs those guys also

Are you friends with Zay by any chance?  I doubt he'll take this thread personally.  Nothing said here that really hasn't been said before about him.  He was a good guy who does the best he can with the talent he has.  There just happens to be a LOT more WRs out there with more talent.

His levitation trick will always be pretty cool though.

• Like (+1) 1