PFF: Dak over Josh Allen, cites Allen’s “arm arrogance” as a point of regression

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What complete nonesense. These guys truly are morons. PFF has become a laughing stock.     

What about analytics arrogance?

Posted Images

Thanks a lot, PFF.  Now Josh is going to be Super Bowl MVP and command even more money.  Oy!

• Like (+1) 3

So this guy would want Dak over Josh because Dak has worse arm talent and worse arm talent means you take less risks? What did I even just listen to?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1
7 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Josh has stronger ankles too, does that give him ankle arrogance?

Everyone probably has stronger ankles than Dak now right? 

What a ***** take. JA17 is arguably the hardest working QB to ever play. To say something maniacal like this truly makes me wonder how much drugs he took before he came up and shared his ‘insight’. Someone needs to throw him through as many tables as possible until he gets his head straight. 

Pff just creates Moron stats and expects people that believe what they are saying, Just look at the success of Dallas vs Buffalo over the last two years, Dallas is a team with some good players who just can’t put it together, where as Buffalo is having success because Allen is doing his job far better than Dak does his job, individual stats don’t mean a thing if your team is not successful, when will the light go on for these pundits, maybe never if history has any say in this..., oy vey.....,

Lol,I mean if you're going to pick Dak over Allen, then that's fine....but damn you got to have a better argument than that silly ***** he just spewed. Lol That was something else I tell ya

• Like (+1) 4