PFF: Dak over Josh Allen, cites Allen’s “arm arrogance” as a point of regression

11 hours ago, chknwing334 said:

Not a single GM in the league would choose Dak over Allen if given the choice. Another brilliant take PFF! 

They would say that's an indication that all GMs in football are behind the times...because no one knows more about everything than PFF.

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Silly article. Again it seems they don’t even watch the games. Josh doesn’t take that many chances throwing the ball especially in the red zone. His issue is fumbling and it got better during last season too.

He did have quite a few dropped interceptions last year, but no more than Mahomes.  Hes certainly got better at throwing them away, but there were a few last year where you are like "what are you doing?!".

Just now, dneveu said:

He did have quite a few dropped interceptions last year, but no more than Mahomes.  Hes certainly got better at throwing them away, but there were a few last year where you are like "what are you doing?!".

+ The Mahomes drops were far worse, for the most part. Majority of those really should have been caught.

4 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

+ The Mahomes drops were far worse, for the most part. Majority of those really should have been caught.

There were a few pretty rough ones allen had too though.  I mention mahomes because everyone points to interceptable balls as a thing allen needs to improve on, but so does mahomes.  

PFF had been saying too many nice things about Josh Allen, so they had to smear him again. Just like the good old days.

They are just moronic over there. They need to rewatch Bills vs Cowboys on Thanksgiving again and then remake that Twitter post.

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like I'm wasting my time and stating the obvious arguing against this guy's opinion b/c everyone on this forum already know how ridiculous it is. I feel dumb for even giving this guy a view. 

I wouldn't trade Allen for Aaron Rodgers let alone Dak Prescott lol Actually, there are maybe 4-5 players in the WHOLE NFL I might trade him player-for-player which are Mahomes, Watson, Russell Wilson, Herbert, or Burrow. And that's only if a situation occured where he wanted to leave Buffalo or something and I had to get what I could get for him. Pick-wise it would take about three 1's, two 2s, a mixture of 3-5s, and a Blue Chip player.

IDK where the somewhat popular opinion of Josh Allen regressing next year came from and why some fans believe it. He's has done nothing, but trend upwards and increase his #'s every year. Sure, he'll plateau eventually, but I don't see him regressing unless it's by a couple TD's or so. He's guaranteed 10+ TD's rushing, 30+ passing TD's, and 4500-5000 total all purpose yards. He was the BITCOIN of NFL prospects. Bills bought in early and are now reaping the benefits. Who would've thought? 🤔

3 hours ago, DaggersEOD said:

Remember when sports writers wrote about the actual sport not make weak attempts to create drama?

It’s turning into the Music on MTV thing. If we want ACTUAL sports content, we have to hit ESPN 3 and FS2 lol

Seems to be the direction of all media these days. Heavy on emotion, a slight dusting of facts/insight.

I guess if you’re hiring pool is high school newspaper clubs because they’re cheaper, this is what you can expect.  Always ignore the bait lol

Lol Yeah, you know things are going down hill when you honestly know you could do their job better than them. I should just get a counterfeit journalism degree from the dark web made up for me and start applying for these jobs. Seriously, nobody would even know the difference. It's sad the way Journalism has ended up. Writing to me is an art form 💯

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I wish I could agree 1000 times

Old enough to know better 😅

Isn’t he the guy who said Duck Hodges was better?

Evidently!

Actually I think we care what another member posted which is the reason for the clicks.   We should protect one another better from garbage commentary like that.

6 hours ago, Freak-O said:

It's not only the fact that they invent a metric called "arm arrogance", they also attribute it to Josh BEFORE he's actually shown any symptoms of it. It's like me picking Peterman over Brady because I expect Brady's left leg to turn into a hair brush.

Its not really a metric they created. And of course Josh has shown an over reliance at times on his arm strength.