Jim McMahon : Belichick a lying POS.

Saw that yesterday and it made my day. Laughed my a$$ off.

Now one should consider the source,  and the context.  But, still awesomein my book.

I’m sure McMuffin probably was screwed, but as my grandpappy said, “that boys oars all don’t touch the water”.

Hes a walking advertisement for CTE.

I really hope he does get help if not already as I saw one of those specials.  I think it was 60 minutes in how screwed up he was as a result of football and head trauma.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

The GM refused to pay me illegally under the table for not working while not under contract, so I assaulted him.

Hmmmm

If they said they were going to pay him, illegal or not, good on McMahon. I only wish he pummeled that fraud Belichick instead.

3 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

The GM refused to pay me illegally under the table for not working while not under contract, so I assaulted him.

Hmmmm

Well, Belichick did promise him...

1 minute ago, without a drought said:

Last month he was blasting Chicago and talking about how great his time in Green Bay was. I'm not sure many people even remember him in GB.

Not for anything but MANY of those players on the 80's Bears teams don't have a whole lot of good to say about the organization because of Michael McCaskey.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Beast said:

Not for anything but MANY of those players on the 80's Bears teams don't have a whole lot of good to say about the organization because of Michael McCaskey.

Yet they looked so happy doing the Super Bowl Shuffle.  🙃

• Haha (+1) 2

While Jim is a bit of a dbag he is a colorful dbag.

My fav Jimbo encounter is when I was in Key Weird circa 2013.  I and my wife were at the Garden of Eden.  Google it.  It is a clothing optional rooftop bar.  My wife and I were chatting with another couple we had met and I kept looking over the guys shoulder at this dude who looked very familiar.  The guy I am chatting with turns looks and says oh yeah Jim McMahon.  I cracked up.  Here is Jim hanging out literally, with 3 other old fat white guys who praise the lord were NOT hanging out.  All of a sudden Jim finishes his drink, pulls up his sweats, pulls on a tee and the 4 of them amble off......one of many crazy Key Weird moments.  Jim needed a MUCH better posse!!

What i learned: I forgot Jim played any football after like 1988. I know he was with philly for a bit, but do not recall Browns gig, and completely forgot GB back up job.

He sounds like a real jerk, and i wouldnt trust anything he says. The fact he would even tell this story not realizing how it sounds shows me his ego is still huge.  

On 5/20/2021 at 2:20 PM, Coach Tuesday said:

Is it really that hard to compose more than one stray, half-formed thought into an OP?  What was the context of the quote?  Do you have a link to the "article" you say it appears in?  Do you have anything to add - any analysis, color, etc.?  

Sorry to be harsh, but we are all prisoners to the Twitterverse now, where every time someone's synapse fires, they're able to broadcast their half-digested pap to the entire world.  Taking an extra couple of minutes to actually write out a coherent take should not be too much to ask if you're going to start a new thread.

Not hard to understand belichick is a lying POS. Everyone’s not writing a paper why so serious. 

So let me get this straight - one lying, cheating scumbag is calling out another lying, cheating scumbag out for being a lying, cheating scumbag. I really can't stand this slow part of the off-season. 

On 5/20/2021 at 7:22 PM, without a drought said:

Last month he was blasting Chicago and talking about how great his time in Green Bay was. I'm not sure many people even remember him in GB.

Favre and him had to be a fun QB room.