McShay- Bills trying to move up above 23 for Etienne

Reed83HOF

Smart. Trading up for ETN is the best possible move for the Bills.

I doubt he gets past the Jets at 23, so gotta trade up to 22 or higher.

This is the move to make. No doubt.

Edited by FFadpecr
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Vomit 10
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 2

I could imagine him hearing that the Bills are calling around to trade up, but how would he know who we are trying to trade up for? Is Beane telling teams why he wants to trade up? This is usual draft rumor garbage.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NI Bills Fan said:

All for trading up... but not for Etienne. One of the top CBs or DEs I could see the justification in moving up for.

How does a top CB or top DE help Josh Allen?

The #1 goal of Brandon Beane is to help his Franchise QB.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I trust Beane on this.  My gut says they need a dynamic playmaker more than anything, and because of the rest of the offseason moves have the room for a bit of a luxury pick.  I like Moss & Singletary but neither of them are game breakers, and neither one is keeping DCs up at night.  Etienne & Harris are. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, dorquemada said:

I trust Beane on this.  My gut says they need a dynamic playmaker more than anything, and because of the rest of the offseason moves have the room for a bit of a luxury pick.  I like Moss & Singletary but neither of them are game breakers, and neither one is keeping DCs up at night.  Etienne & Harris are. 

Harris is NOT a game-breaker. What are you watching? He does not possess home-run speed.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

LOL.

if there's one thing we can take to the bank, it's what a NFL GM says about his intentions in the weeks leading up to the draft.  You can set your clock to it, in fact

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, SCBills said:

This sounds like "Bills like Etienne" + "Jets/Jags like Etienne" + "Bills looking to jump both of them" = "Bills want to trade up for Etienne"

Or bills want everyone to think they want etienne so someone jumps up for him and other guys fall 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 5