Tucker Carlson

T&C

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I dont think we will ever find out specifics but I am sure Fox paid a ton to settle 

The justice system is crooked will be the reason they give for settling.  Fox and their lawyers must be real geniuses to let all the discovery happen, then settle at the worst point humanly possible.

16 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

well it could be the best point humanly possible if they discovered they were gonna lose the suit and they get to avoid that.

Just a matter of perspective 

They better have known what the facts were before they handed them over to Dominion after refusing to settle.  You can't discover what a jury is going to do, but you can review your own documents before you hand them over.

On 4/20/2021 at 8:49 AM, SoCal Deek said:

His commentary is intended to make you think. That’s something you gave up on long ago. I’d change the channel if I were you. I hear there’s a sale on RACISM going on over on the other network. 

Actually he is just spreading lies. Fox admitted that by paying out a huge settlement 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Coming soon to Steve Bannon’s war room near you 

Whatever Tucker does will not be “b-rate” content. 

I don’t agree with all his takes, but he was the ONLY person worth watching on cable news.  

Seismic shake up today.  

I’ve seen people speculate a Presidential run..  He’d have my vote 💯 .. and enthusiastically at that. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This is what happens when your lies cost your employer three quarters of a billion dollars.  

Eh.. May be somewhat related to Dominion, but I can’t buy this.  Maybe as a cumulative effect of him pushing the envelope more than allowed on tv. 

Tucker was Fox News.  Owned the key demos and anchored streaming Fox Nation.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Whatever Tucker does will not be “b-rate” content. 

I don’t agree with all his takes, but he was the ONLY person worth watching on cable news.  

Seismic shake up today.  

I’ve seen people speculate a Presidential run..  He’d have my vote 💯 .. and enthusiastically at that. 

Eh.. May be somewhat related to Dominion, but I can’t buy this.  Maybe as a cumulative effect of him pushing the envelope more than allowed on tv. 

Tucker was Fox News.  Owned the key demos and anchored streaming Fox Nation.  

And yet his departure shortly after the Dominion settlement was

purely coincidental.  

Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And yet his departure shortly after the Dominion settlement was

purely coincidental.  

Hoax. 

Yet the prevailing view from even people like Cenk Uygur and other lead progressive voices is that he has been trying to orchestrate his exit from Fox for a while now. 

I think Dominion could’ve been part of it, but unlike Dan Bongino, you don’t let go of THE cable news heavyweight because of that lawsuit.   Especially when he was the only thing preventing Fox from being the network of boomers and provided the anchor content on their streaming service. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yet the prevailing view from even people like Cenk Uygur and other lead progressive voices is that he has been trying to orchestrate his exit from Fox for a while now. 

I think Dominion could’ve been part of it, but unlike Dan Bongino, you don’t let go of THE cable news heavyweight because of that lawsuit.   Especially when he was the only thing preventing Fox from being the network of boomers and provided the anchor content on their streaming service. 

Spin.  The liar was fired. 

• Haha (+1) 1