Tucker Carlson

T&C

The funny thing is, all the people cheering Tucker and Fox parting ways, don’t realize that Tucker is now a populist who trashed both sides (Dems 75% but R’s 25%).   

The only anti-3 letter agency cable show on tv.  The only anti-war show on cable tv.  The only cable news host to have right leaning and left leaning independent journalists on.  

We just lost that.  We’ll see what Tucker goes on to do.   

But all Fox will do is put on another whitewashed, purely partisan Sean Hannity type.   Just another propagandist to push party line and obey their corporate masters. 

Im convinced most that hate Tucker, don’t watch him … they simply were told to.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ha! I knew it! figured that had something to do with it…Intelligence community put pressure on Murdock because Tucker exposed what was so obvious to so many…They had no defense so they had to silence (censor) him just like the Dems suggested…

Unfortunately, for them, he won’t go silently into the night…and he will likely come back stronger than ever, with even more purpose and conviction…👍

Its amazing how a person can interpret text with just a little bit of imagination and a narrative.  

I've been saying it all along, fox news is a communist pos news rag, just using the hannity, tucker

type shows because of ratings. Fox news drools over biden's schlom just as much as cnn or nbc.

The entire media is communist, even that ones that aren't are acting accordingly out of fear.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Its amazing how a person can interpret text with just a little bit of imagination and a narrative.  

It’s not just from that text, alone, but an accumulation of info, spanning a period of time, from multiple days outlets…that text was just the cherry on top…👍

Sing Cup Cake GIF by Travis

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The more I read the more I'm convinced that the firing is more of a cumulative issue: the multiple lawsuits about the 2020 election claims, the comments he made about management coming to light during discovery, the "FBI plant" conspiracy shilling, the selective "they had tour guides" video editing, a pending harassment lawsuit. Take your pick. This might have gotten a less popular talking head at a less insane network canned ages ago.

But now faced with an actual consequence I don't think Tucker could have gotten away with business as usual. I think it's more finally hitting a boiling point than any one thing. 

13 minutes ago, Irv said:

Tucker's going to get major bank after this.  What a mess. 

Dude already had a bank. And he will get invited to plenty of White Nationalist speaking engagements

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The more I read the more I'm convinced that the firing is more of a cumulative issue: the multiple lawsuits about the 2020 election claims, the comments he made about management coming to light during discovery, the "FBI plant" conspiracy shilling, the selective "they had tour guides" video editing, a pending harassment lawsuit. Take your pick. This might have gotten a less popular talking head at a less insane network canned ages ago.

But now faced with an actual consequence I don't think Tucker could have gotten away with business as usual. I think it's more finally hitting a boiling point than any one thing. 

Dude already had a bank. And he will get invited to plenty of White Nationalist speaking engagements

Hey look. Another commie.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

So dumb. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Is that your code for "media literate" and "not a fuggin' moron sheep lapping up an outrage machine to blind you from the people picking your pocket?" 

Because I'm treating it like one

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Ahh yes. Such logic is inscrutable. Ignore multiple objectively accurate events that can be independently verified.

"Ur dum lol"

Quite the witty riposte.

someone is quite full of themselves today 

Yes, yes, Tucker met his inevitable dismissal.  Now do Don Lemon. Demonstrate thy media literacy…. I know where i expect this to go. Surprise us?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes, yes, Tucker met his inevitable dismissal.  Now do Don Lemon. Demonstrate thy media literacy…. I know where i expect this to go. Surprise us?

Um no one idolized Don Lemon like you freak shows did Tucker Trump.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um no idolized Don Lemon like you freak shows did Tucker Trump.

Tucker Carlson is an elitist conman who laundered white supremacist talking points and Don Lemon is a misogynist piece of trash and we’re all better off with neither of them working in media. 

Not that I believe they’ll stay unemployed for too long, unfortunately. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um no idolized Don Lemon like you freak shows did Tucker Trump.

Jesus- I finally un ignore a post of yours responding to me begging for my attention to see what’s there and this is what you underwhelm with? 

I used to think you were a bot, but now it’s obvious- too many logic errors.., just dumb pathetic underwhelming human. Good luck with that

• Vomit 1

Fox News is such a force that they can easily survive firing Carlson just like they did O'Reilly.  My guess is it was a culmination of a lot of things and Murdoch finally decided he was more trouble than he was worth.  Not sure we'll ever know the straw that broke the camel's back though.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Don Lemon had multiple accusations of mysogeny and, this is probably the sad reason, wasn't drawing the kind of numbers the brass wanted.

Welcome to the reality of capitalism. Corporations have zero incentive to keep anything the moment it swings from asset to liability. 

But seriously, do you think I give a moist fart for Don Lemon? 

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Jesus- I finally un ignore a post of yours responding to me begging for my attention to see what’s there and this is what you underwhelm with? 

I used to think you were a bot, but now it’s obvious- too many logic errors.., just dumb pathetic underwhelming human. Good luck with that

So much winning