Tucker Carlson

T&C

Just now, aristocrat said:

And the stock just dumped 5 percent or another 750 billion. 

Look … I know all of you authority simps really want Tucker to have been fired over Dominion, but even people like Brian Stelter are pushing back on that.  

And Fox is trying to negotiate higher carriage fees … they lost all their leverage by losing their biggest star… as pointed out by plenty of media insiders right now.  

Something else happened … Fox didn’t fire Tucker because of a lawsuit settlement. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Look … I know all of you authority simps really want Tucker to have been fired over Dominion, but even people like Brian Stelter are pushing back on that.  

And Fox is trying to negotiate higher carriage fees … they lost all their leverage by losing their biggest star… as pointed out by plenty of media insiders right now.  

Something else happened … Fox didn’t fire Tucker because of a lawsuit settlement. 

Hoax.  Your boy got canned.  

Your point about the negotiation of carriage fees sums it up.  Fox wants higher fees, wasn’t the least bit perturbed by Tucker’s lies costing them over three quarters of a billion dollars, and yet mutually agreed with him to part ways, rather than try to keep through a compensation increase.  That’s such a hoax that I don’t know if even Tucker could repeat it with a straight face.  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I didn’t Want him fired. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Tucker’s viral speech from over the weekend.  

Can this be said by a cable news host?

Can this be the type of rallying cry for a future President?

Are these the views of a man who wants to embark on his own media empire?

Maybe all… but I do believe the answers to those questions are: 

No

Yes

Yes

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

The Fox market cap is 15 Trillion $?

Math much?

Let’s go easy on this guy.  He may be from South Carolina, where, as the MAGA man himself would put it, lots of people say that the schools are not so good. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Your boy got canned.  

Your point about the negotiation of carriage fees sums it up.  Fox wants higher fees, wasn’t the least bit perturbed by Tucker’s lies costing them over three quarters of a billion dollars, and yet mutually agreed with him to part ways, rather than try to keep through a compensation increase.  That’s such a hoax that I don’t know if even Tucker could repeat it with a straight face.  

You keep saying this, yet every “progressive/liberal” media person is saying otherwise … all speculating that Tucker wanted out for his own media empire or a presidential run. 

The most plugged in media people are saying this has not much or nothing to do with Dominion.  

Do you even know who Yashar Ali is?  The guy I shared the tweet from?  

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You keep saying this, yet every “progressive/liberal” media person is saying otherwise … all speculating that Tucker wanted out for his own media empire or a presidential run. 

The most plugged in media people are saying this has not much or nothing to do with Dominion.  

Do you even know who Yashar Ali is?  The guy I shared the tweet from?  

You may be the guy PT Barnum had in mind.

I'm told that on his deathbed Tucker Carlson received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahāda. Even now he looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but God, and Mohammed is his prophet!