Tucker Carlson

T&C

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

crowd-laughing.gif

NYT: Ray Epps demands that Tucker Carlson retract defamatory statements and apologize on-air

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2023/03/23/nyt-ray-epps-demands-that-tucker-carlson-retract-defamatory-statements-and-apologize-on-air/

Please take it to trial. Discovery will be crushing.

like in the Dominion case?

On 3/16/2023 at 7:20 PM, redtail hawk said:

Nope.  much more simple explanation.  It's what his audience wants to hear and he's plugged into them.  Somebody must be consulting cuz 

i don't think he hangs out with them.

Exactly. As he was texting that he hates Trump passionately and wants him gone from public life forever, was he fearlessly expressing those same sentiments on his nightly monologues?

Umm, no. No he wasn't. He knew what Fox wanted him to say or not say to hold his audience.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

strange bed fellas. Dominion is owned by staple street capital. Who is owned and founded by Ex Carlisle and Cerberus Capital Management fellas. third in line is was part of GE. 

"Did China buy Dominion Voting Systems for $400 million in October 2020? No, that's not accurate: A Swiss investment bank's New York subsidiary, UBS Securities LLC, in October bought $400 million in shares Dominion's parent company, Staple Street Capital LLC. While it appears three of the four board members of that subsidiary's board are Chinese and could represent Chinese investors, shareholder information is private, so it is unknown if China or any other government owns shares. The parent company, UBS, does substantial business in China and is partial owner of a China-based firm, UBS Securities Co. Ltd., which did not buy the Staple Street shares."

https://www.staplestreetcapital.com/Portfolio

And not in their portfolio either.

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

strange bed fellas. Dominion is owned by staple street capital. Who is owned and founded by Ex Carlisle and Cerberus Capital Management fellas. third in line is was part of GE. 

"Did China buy Dominion Voting Systems for $400 million in October 2020? No, that's not accurate: A Swiss investment bank's New York subsidiary, UBS Securities LLC, in October bought $400 million in shares Dominion's parent company, Staple Street Capital LLC. While it appears three of the four board members of that subsidiary's board are Chinese and could represent Chinese investors, shareholder information is private, so it is unknown if China or any other government owns shares. The parent company, UBS, does substantial business in China and is partial owner of a China-based firm, UBS Securities Co. Ltd., which did not buy the Staple Street shares."

https://www.staplestreetcapital.com/Portfolio

And not in their portfolio either.

Has anyone found that they did something wrong in the election?  If not, you're just passing along another conspiracy theory to explain trump's loss.  Regardless, the testimonies should be good theater with plenty of soundbites...which MAGA"s will ignore

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

32 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Has anyone found that they did something wrong in the election?  If not, you're just passing along another conspiracy theory to explain trump's loss.  Regardless, the testimonies should be good theater with plenty of soundbites...which MAGA"s will ignore

I never stated they did anything wrong, just stated its a shady company. 

but tribal politics and comprehension, amirite. 

that Maga thing is just generic ad hominem to attack anyone not a dem. its kinda the norm anymore

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I never stated they did anything wrong, just stated its a shady company. 

but tribal politics and comprehension, amirite. 

that Maga thing is just generic ad hominem to attack anyone not a dem. its kinda the norm anymore

truth and obfuscation.  and I am right.

• Dislike 1

43 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

A Swiss investment bank's New York subsidiary, UBS Securities LLC, in October bought $400 million in shares Dominion's parent company, Staple Street Capital LLC

And in an ironic twist, is the same group that bought Credit Suisse 

https://www.ubs.com/global/en/investor-relations.html?intCampID=HPPROMOTEASER-ALL-Tree2023-P1

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And in an ironic twist, is the same group that bought Credit Suisse 

https://www.ubs.com/global/en/investor-relations.html?intCampID=HPPROMOTEASER-ALL-Tree2023-P1

And?  Where's the beef?  but you're not promoting conspiracy theories, amiright?

@Chris farley  I'm beginning to think you get $0.10 every time you use that ignorant emoji...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Yo, @B-Man

How are we uninformed going to know what Tucker's saying if you don't post clips 5 times a day? I'm certainly not springing for cable or watching Faux News. Are ya watching from the closet these days? Who will spread the Gospel according to Tucker if not you?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Yo, @B-Man

How are we uninformed going to know what Tucker's saying if you don't post clips 5 times a day? I'm certainly not springing for cable or watching Faux News. Are ya watching from the closet these days? Who will spread the Gospel according to Tucker if not you?

According to the articles and links shared by folks on the left. Many of the talking heads on the left report about Fox news, Tucker and what he is saying. 

I guess you could just watch MSNBC

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

According to the articles and links shared by folks on the left. Many of the talking heads on the left report about Fox news, Tucker and what he is saying. 

I guess you could just watch MSNBC

🤣 I'm not watching that crap either.

2 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Carlson is just another full of s---t entertainer. Playing it up for the cameras

I was at a talk once with someone who was a semi-frequent guest. He was an ILLEGAL immigrant and wrote about his struggles living as an undocumented American. He said before the show and during breaks Carlson would tell him he is proud of him and loved reading his book about what its like being undocumented. He has his support, all that...

Then mere minutes later the cameras would roll and Carlson would say "we are here with ILLEGAL immigrant ____" ... "What makes you think you shouldn't be arrested right now?" etc. etc.. too funny

Pandering to the basest base, as always.