Tucker Carlson

T&C

7 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Wondering how you know when Tuck is entertaining the audience or giving his actual opinion...

That is always decided in court my friend.  I'm usually against things being overly litigious butman do I hope Dominion gives Fox the shaft.

Might help their discourse.  They suck but other right wing options are straight q land.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

That is always decided in court my friend.  I'm usually against things being overly litigious butman do I hope Dominion gives Fox the shaft.

Might help their discourse.  They suck but other right wing options are straight q land.

more of a jugsman but yes, I agree.  and I believe they will get shafted badly.

On 3/30/2023 at 2:09 PM, SUNY_amherst said:

Carlson is just another full of s---t entertainer. Playing it up for the cameras

I was at a talk once with someone who was a semi-frequent guest. He was an ILLEGAL immigrant and wrote about his struggles living as an undocumented American. He said before the show and during breaks Carlson would tell him he is proud of him and loved reading his book about what its like being undocumented. He has his support, all that...

Then mere minutes later the cameras would roll and Carlson would say "we are here with ILLEGAL immigrant ____" ... "What makes you think you shouldn't be arrested right now?" etc. etc.. too funny

Do you find it impossible to believe that Tucker may actually be empathetic with this individual - who probably isn’t a drug dealer, human trafficker, may have a job and actually be from a Country where asylum in the US may be justified - while still wanting a more secure border and more restrictive immigration policy ? His show is interesting and makes you think. You should watch sometime. 

Edited by Boatdrinks
  • Dislike 2

15 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Do you find it impossible to believe that Tucker may actually be empathetic with this individual - who probably isn’t a drug dealer, human trafficker, may have a job and actually be from a Country where asylum in the US may be justified - while still wanting a more secure border and more restrictive immigration policy ? His shoe is interesting and makes you think. You should watch sometime. 

I find it impossible to believe that if he did, he would ever publicly admit it and risk losing his rabid audience.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

18 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Wondering how you know when Tuck is entertaining the audience or giving his actual opinion...

Tucker Carlson is a coastal elitist who inherited his wealth and hangs out with the rich and famous while being concerned about his stock options and hating on Donald Trump.

Any view he expresses that doesn't fit the above description is him trying to entertain his supporters (who he disdains).

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So who thinks Fox settles the dominion case.  How much is it worth to them to not further reveal their "stars" as complete hypocrites?  Probably not much as the viewers don't seem to care.  Should be very entertaining.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/judge-chides-fox-news-over-dominion-claim-of-missing-murdoch-documents/ar-AA19JVeM

“This alone has meant that we are missing a whole bunch of Rupert Murdoch documents that we otherwise would have been entitled to,” Nelson said. “It’s very troubling that this is where we are. It’s something that has really affected how we have litigated this case.” 

Judge Eric M. Davis echoed Nelson’s frustration with Fox, saying the missing information about Murdoch’s title may have affected his decision-making regarding a recent ruling that narrowed the scope of the case. “I could have made an entirely wrong decision,” Davis said.

Fox has a credibility problem?  Ya don't say, Judge...

Edited by redtail hawk

17 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Tucker Carlson is a coastal elitist who inherited his wealth and hangs out with the rich and famous while being concerned about his stock options and hating on Donald Trump.

Any view he expresses that doesn't fit the above description is him trying to entertain his supporters (who he disdains).

Frankly, that's all well and and good but it's all just your subjective opinion devoid of fact.  Do you personally know the guy or have any firsthand knowledge of his motivations?  Not likely.  Maybe you just don't like what he has to say?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Frankly, that's all well and and good but it's all just your subjective opinion devoid of fact.  Do you personally know the guy or have any firsthand knowledge of his motivations?  Not likely.  Maybe you just don't like what he has to say?

His inheritance and prep school r public knowledge. Apparently he likes fly fishing but I won’t hold that against him. Too fussy and frustrating for me tho.  give me seined hellgrammites or give me death  The odd crawfish is nice too.

Edited by redtail hawk

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Why is he always so angry.  Was his trust fund too small.  Was he bullied at the country day school?  Maybe he's chronically constipated...

No comment on the subject that he was discussing.

Just childish insults.

What a surprise.

Good thing I was sitting down    😎

• Haha (+1) 1