11 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

LOVE that move. I really liked him coming out. Injuries and scheme changes have hurt him but I think that is a low risk and v high reward pickup. 

He could well earn a starting job.

There's going to be some serious competition at LG.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you really love Lamp? Or are you just picking out free agent guards and saying you love them?

LOVE that move. I really liked him coming out. Injuries and scheme changes have hurt him but I think that is a low risk and v high reward pickup.    He could well earn a starting job.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Brian Winters and Spencer Long type move. Underperforming interior player with potential. 

Much higher ceiling than those guys. The biggest issue for Lamp has been staying healthy. I don't know how much the injuries have taken out of him but he had serious potential coming out.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Makes me feel a lot better about the 4th string guard.  I think the plan might be to use Bates as the swing tackle this year.

Dawkins-Ford-Morse-Feliciano-Williams

Bates-Ike-Lamp-Hart

I really wasn't all that impressed with the Devey and Douglas signings.  I like this one much better.

• Agree 2
24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

LOVE that move. I really liked him coming out. Injuries and scheme changes have hurt him but I think that is a low risk and v high reward pickup. 

I knew I remembered someone on here banging the table for Lamp. I couldn't remember if it was you, Bandit, or both. :thumbsup:

27 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I doubt he will start but intriguing pick up 

29 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agreed 100%. I wanted to trade Zay Jones for him awhile back. Ton of potential there. And honestly he is only a few months younger than Ike Boettger so I think he replaces him. Very excited about this one. 

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

I knew I remembered someone on here banging the table for Lamp. I couldn't remember if it was you, Bandit, or both. :thumbsup:

Me too! 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Frez said:

Plugging some holes before draft time. 

love it! 

Hey, keep the personal stuff between you and your significant other!

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 4