Isaiah McKenzie is VERY busy! He'll call you back!

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Isaiah McKenzie is VERY busy! He'll call you back!
7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, Beane and McDermott probably called him with regard to his recent re-signing.  They strike me as the kind of guys who would give out their number and say "if you need to talk to me, here's my number, Call"

Especially with last year's "virtual off-season" making an "open door policy" ill advised.

Who got the "I'm folding dishes"?  Is that what I heard as "I gotta phone the dishes"?

Yeah, sorry. I gotta fold the dishes to Hyde.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Love Isiah! 

That's the kind of character you want! A hard-working player with a fun personality, he's got to be one of the most liked people on the team

Agree. Sports are hard. Seasons are long and you need guys with sparky personalities to keep things light.

Lots of Bills related comedy lately, which is great to see!

Seems like a tight group who enjoys playing together, which is huge in sports. Plus, the organization itself obviously has a bit of a sense of humor with the facemask video. You can tell they enjoy their work. It's such an easy team to root for.

This season when they go all the way I predict a lot of (happy) tears around here!