[Schefter] Steelers’ free-agent safety Sean Davis is visiting the Bills today, per source.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It was the year when we really needed a safety.  Jamal Adams was going to be way out of our reach and I thought Hooker was going to be just as good.

We got Tre White instead so I think we did okay.

Yeah he was a hot name a couple years ago. 

This honestly could be the Bills looking at the future. Poyer and Hyde are obviously good but maybe we can't afford both after next year. 

51 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Universal chorus of Steelers fans on Twitter saying he's terrible. For what that's worth.

Now that we are talking about terrible did the chorus say anything about their starting QB ?

26 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

As much as we all like to blame the front 4 and Edmunds for the defense’s regression, the secondary needs an infusion of speed and size.  Need another playmaker back there.  Not saying this guy provides that, but I fully expect a high draft pick in the secondary.  

The defense was pretty damn good by the end of last year. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Now that we are talking about terrible did the chorus say anything about their starting QB ?

There may have been, but one person said the Bills and Steelers were yearly first round playoff loss teams. Love the Twitter.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

giphy.gif

I was dying to get him a few years ago.

He has been injured pretty much his whole time in Indy. He has an elite skill set though and I could see the Bills signing him to cheap deal to see if he could be re-developed and stay healthy. Worth a flyer because he wouldn’t be expected to start.

Thought this was interesting

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/02/2021-free-agents-analysis-s-sean-davis-unrestricted/

Don't know what he plays on special teams, haven't been able to find that, but I assume he could be an upgrade as a backup for Hyde? 

Seems like he was a gunner in college.

Edited by 4BillsintheBurgh