Breaking: Daryl Williams signs 3 year extension

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Is the drop off for where we give Beane our firstborn sons at the stadium, or is that at his personal house or something?

I think animal sacrifice is good enough.  Wooh, now I’m going to have PETA on me.

All kidding aside, how nice is it NE also in the same day resigned Cam.  Yeahhhhh! 

This was nice with an AVP. $9.4 mil/ avg. deal.  I wonder who else we can get to reduce in their salary, and I wonder if they go somewhat to Tre for a restructure and convert some to Bonus.  It doesn’t matter to him as he gets the same $ up front.

I love Mongo, but not sure if this is now off the table.  He’s great to me, but not what was reported he wants.  We’ll see.  By the end of next week, we’ll have a good handle in 10 days.

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

So now that we took care of our own, we have a wide open draft. Gonna need a guard sometime after 1st round.... who's this free up to draft? Beane is God if he runs up the board for Pitts

I mean, he could go Zaven Collins at 30 and potentially let Tre Maine go next year IF he's Brain Urlacker. Otherwise He's Lorax shifting between SAM and DE.

24 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Wow, I can't say I saw any of this happening. Thought for sure Feliciano would stay and Milano and Williams would walk. I know nothing.

That's what I thought would happen. Would like Feliciano to stay to maintain continuity 

1 minute ago, Georgie said:

Beane is having an excellent off season. I hope they can keep Feliciano and McKenzie.

Both have been very open about how much they want to say (probably to a degree that drives their agents nuts), so I'm guessing if the Bills want them, they can keep them.