Breaking: Daryl Williams signs 3 year extension

13 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

The Bills may believe that the line will improve in training camp and preseason which they did not get to have will improve running game.

Have invested in Quittin' Spain who was not able to keep starting position against Cody Ford and Brian Winters.

They also will have a potentially easier schedule (although will not help in playoffs) and hopefully less injuries.

Much of what you are saying is predicated upon hope. Unless a FA is available, I think adding an OL high in the draft is required. I rather not leave this to the chance that a full TC, Ford returning from injury and more emphasis on the running game will somehow make the O more balanced. 

3 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Much of what you are saying is predicated upon hope. Unless a FA is available, I think adding an OL high in the draft is required. I rather not leave this to the chance that a full TC, Ford returning from injury and more emphasis on the running game will somehow make the O more balanced. 

It is based on what the Bills saw in players and their evaluation of them.  If their evaluation skills are poor the results will be poor whether drafting or existing players.