Who's your pick for a breakout season?

40 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Dane Jackson wins a heated training camp battle with Wallace and rewards us with 4 or 5 ints.

Agree...I think people are sleeping on this guy. Our “need” at CB2 might not be as large as we think. Jackson showed a lot of potential when he was on the field last year. 

• Like (+1) 2

Dean Marlowe.   I know he is a FA but I think he will be signed again.  He has flashed in 2020 but this year people are going to be saying "why did we pay $10M a year for a safety when we can get players like him".   Note I am a Poyer and Hyde fan so this is not criticism of them.  Think having 3 safeties in sync would solve some issues. 

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Dawson Knox 

Yep, he's my pick as well.  Too many guys around that team have raved about his abilities, and like Josh, he simply didn't play a lot of the position before coming to the pros.  I'm looking for a major jump.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Yep, he's my pick as well.  Too many guys around that team have raved about his abilities, and like Josh, he simply didn't play a lot of the position before coming to the pros.  I'm looking for a major jump.

Exactly. Didn’t even play TE at high school, was basically an after thought at ole miss behind all those weapons they had.

You said it perfect, reminds me of josh, where he has rare abilities and just needs more reps

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

And don't forget Duke.

Mark the tape.  I’m all in on Wang and Jasper.  You can never go wrong with a Wang.

All kidding aside, I’m with the earlier poster it’s The Dane man.  He has a very brief professional resume, but I’m going 21 Red on him.  I think he may shore up #2.  It’s a guess and have nothing other than eyeballs to think with even a modified off season if not a real one, he will make progress.

Bruce, thanks fir the thread.

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Dean Marlowe.   I know he is a FA but I think he will be signed again.  He has flashed in 2020 but this year people are going to be saying "why did we pay $10M a year for a safety when we can get players like him".   Note I am a Poyer and Hyde fan so this is not criticism of them.  Think having 3 safeties in sync would solve some issues. 

closest player we have to that big nickel type.  i think McD is salivating for a stud at this "new" position

3 hours ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Knox. He will reach 60 reception for 875 yards and 6 TDS. 
Ford is the other guy. If they let Williams walk don’t be surprised if they sign Thuney and move Ford back to RT.

I'll even up that with a few ifs-

If Knox stays healthy and if Buffalo signs no other big name WR or TE, Knox will have 1,000 yds.

I'm an optimist...