Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]

Rubes

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

She’s made other comments that lead me to believe she was referring to Evan Engram, TE, Giants 

I think she was talking about Rudolph. 

She said they aren’t available anymore. If it was trade talks and now the team is saying they’re keeping Engram, she wouldn’t say he isn’t available- just that it is unlikely to happen.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

She said they aren’t available anymore. If it was trade talks and now the team is saying they’re keeping Engram, she wouldn’t say he isn’t available- just that it is unlikely to happen.

Oh damn, she responded.  I’m basically famous 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

So she would have become a bills fan because of Kyle Rudolph - ok then 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

So she would have become a bills fan because of Kyle Rudolph - ok then 

I hate when people end a comment with the .....

To me, that indicates there’s more to that thought 

Sounds like a trade for Evan Engram is the new speculation.

The thought is that Rudolph’s addition to a crowded NYG TE room would’ve made Engram available.

Beane and Giants GM Dave Gettelman have a good relationship.

Alas, Frelund’s implication that said player is no longer available likely means a trade for Engram is off the table .

And thus likely ends Tight End Watch 2021, at least for now.

Edited by Logic

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

She seems full of **** tbh

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Zach Ertz about to be traded? [Edit: or Not]
47 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I guess this is what it feels like during free agency to have a good team.  Some moves but nothing necessarily earth shattering.

Yup. When you make the Conference final and have 21/22 starters return, no major depth losses , no need to overpay at all 

7 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I live an hour from MetLife and have been a die hard bills fan my whole life....Engram can’t catch the ball. I don’t care how athletic he is, he sucks. He’s almost exactly the same as the guy we have now. Looks great carrying the ball...just can’t catch it in the first place. Dont bother.

Certainly would not have improved our run blocking.

23 minutes ago, Logic said:

Sounds like a trade for Evan Engram is the new speculation.

The thought is that Rudolph’s addition to a crowded NYG TE room would’ve made Engram available.

Beane and Giants GM Dave Gettelman have a good relationship.

Alas, Frelund’s implication that said player is no longer available likely means a trade for Engram is off the table .

And thus likely ends Tight End Watch 2021, at least for now.

Honestly, after watching the SB, it wouldn't bother me if we just stood pat now.

Our offense, as is, is one of the top 3 O's in the league.  And we likely add a RB at some point.

It's should be all about the defense now.  I'll trust whatever Beane does, but I'd be surprised if we make any more big moves on offense.

• Like (+1) 1

Bills out apparently since Eagles wanted a 3rd for him and signed Hollister instead...

Basically they tried to get Ertz, screwed themselves on the other TEs available and settled for Hollister. Not a fan of the way they handled that...

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1