Texans releasing JJ Watt

Process

40 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I just started following JJ on Instagram. I sent him a message telling him to come to Buffalo, virtually guaranteeing him signing here. I feel confident that this will happen within the next 48 hrs

Did you make him an offer he couldn't refuse ?

53 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I just started following JJ on Instagram. I sent him a message telling him to come to Buffalo, virtually guaranteeing him signing here. I feel confident that this will happen within the next 48 hrs

Not all heroes wear capes. 

People from a bunch of fan bases (Bills included) have already donated to his charity and he’s already mentioned it. 

It’ll come down to the contract and his preference. A few hundred/thousand dollars donated by fans isn’t going to change anything. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

People from a bunch of fan bases (Bills included) have already donated to his charity and he’s already mentioned it. 

It’ll come down to the contract and his preference. A few hundred/thousand dollars donated by fans isn’t going to change anything. 

Quitter 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DJB said:

Quitter 

It’s healthy to have reasonable goals and expectations. Especially when someone else is in charge of the negotiations. 

The Bills fanbase can donate 2 million dollars to JJ’s charity. If the Bills offer 7 million less to him than the Browns it wouldn’t matter one bit. 

It’s all in Beane and Watt’s hands now. I understand it’s not a comfortable position to be in but here we are. 

• SDS locked this topic