NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Green Bay Packers Gameday Thread 3:05 on FOX

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Depends what they do with their impending FAs. I think Edge is one. I think corner is another then either OL or LB depending on the FA situation. Depends how you justify need as well. We still have a "need" at tight end but how important is it in the grand scheme of things?

Glad you didn’t say RB. They’re a dime a dozen and our run game isn’t as horrible as everyone says. It’s just that we have Uncle Rico at QB and play to that strength. I agree with edge. 

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No flukes in the league championship round this year. To me there's no question that the 4 best teams in the NFL are playing this weekend. And I hate to say it because of a certain former Pat, but also the 4 best QBs in football.

I think Watson is #4, but you're right that these are the two best possible matchups.

Just now, stevestojan said:

Glad you didn’t say RB. They’re a dime a dozen and our run game isn’t as horrible as everyone says. It’s just that we have Uncle Rico at QB and play to that strength. I agree with edge. 

no singletary and moss run 4.65's. its noticeably below par compared to other teams. they cant hit holes/get thru first line fast enough. screens they never get going

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

No more high picks on running backs. I don't love our two. They are average. But for the amount we need to run they are fine. 

2 minutes ago, balln said:

no singletary and moss run 4.65's. its noticeably below par compared to other teams. they cant hit holes/get thru first line fast enough. screens they never get going

But worth a high pick? 

edit: I’m done talking about the draft. That’s for February 8th, hopefully. 

Edited by stevestojan