Potential Coaches trade? (Pederson to Jets rumors)

whatdrought

10 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Sorry but why would anyone WANT to be the head coach of the Jets this adamantly? Especially as so many of the other gigs are still open...to any intelligent candidates, the Jets should be the equivalent of their safety school lol

What if the rumors of him not interviewing well are true? (No idea of they are)

If he thinks it's his "shot" to be a HC when no other teams are making offers, well that wouldn't be the first time someone did that.

10 minutes ago, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Sorry but why would anyone WANT to be the head coach of the Jets this adamantly? Especially as so many of the other gigs are still open...to any intelligent candidates, the Jets should be the equivalent of their safety school lol

What if the rumors of him not interviewing well are true? (No idea of they are)

If he thinks it's his "shot" to be a HC when no other teams are making offers, well that wouldn't be the first time someone did that.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

I’d seen a random thing about belief that a coach could be traded but mostly wrote it off as the normal click bait things that we see all the time, but this actually makes some sense...

Reports are the eagles aren’t sure about keeping Pederson, but they haven’t done anything yet. The Jets coaching search hasn’t heated up, and Douglas came from the Eagles....

When was the last time a coach was traded? Gruden?

Last one I remember was Bellicheaat from the Jersey Jerks to the Patsies. 

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I’d seen a random thing about belief that a coach could be traded but mostly wrote it off as the normal click bait things that we see all the time, but this actually makes some sense...

Reports are the eagles aren’t sure about keeping Pederson, but they haven’t done anything yet. The Jets coaching search hasn’t heated up, and Douglas came from the Eagles....

When was the last time a coach was traded? Gruden?

parcels/belicheck Jets-Patriots was the last one I can recall

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

That was a trade? Thought he resigned after a day?

Grades got traded from OAK to TB too.

He said he resigned, but since he was under contract, he couldn't resign. The Jets complained and Tagliabue agreed. The Cheats agreed to give the Jerks a 1st round pick for the right to hire the Cheater. This was the 1st time NE and BB were caught cheating.

1 hour ago, KollegeStudnet said:

If Dabol leaves for a HC spot, I hope it is for the Chargers or Texans. Any other spot, no. Atlanta‘s cap space and uncertainty, no. Jets, hell no. Lions, no. I would rather him go and be successful. If he doesnt get the Texans or Chargers gig, than stay with the Bills. 

Texans will be hard as hell to sell to any HC candidate with either no first round draft pick, or a first round pick and no Watson

2 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

He said he resigned, but since he was under contract, he couldn't resign. The Jets complained and Tagliabue agreed. The Cheats agreed to give the Jerks a 1st round pick for the right to hire the Cheater. This was the 1st time NE and BB were caught cheating.

Whoa! I never knew that. Crazy that after all that compensation was still a 1st rder

22 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Whoa! I never knew that. Crazy that after all that compensation was still a 1st rder

Correction just read that crazy story! Wasn't a negotiated trade as much as Taglibue decided compensation. Super confusing but I never knew any of that. Wild story