Potential Coaches trade? (Pederson to Jets rumors)

whatdrought

I’d seen a random thing about belief that a coach could be traded but mostly wrote it off as the normal click bait things that we see all the time, but this actually makes some sense...

Reports are the eagles aren’t sure about keeping Pederson, but they haven’t done anything yet. The Jets coaching search hasn’t heated up, and Douglas came from the Eagles....

When was the last time a coach was traded? Gruden?

Edited by whatdrought

Saw this saying it will be Bienemy. Don't know who this guy is, but this is what he said:

WEEI’s Christian Fauria indicated that he knows the answer. On Friday, he told SportsRadio 610 in Houston that the Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator wants nothing to do with the Houston Texans job, and instead wants to coach the New York Jets.

“He’s going to be the next head coach of the New York Jets,” Fauria said. “I’m hearing that Eric Bieniemy wants to be and is going to be the next head coach of the New York Jets.”

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/eric_bieniemy_wants_to_be_jets_next_head_coach/s1_127_33768869

4 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Saw this saying it will be Bienemy. Don't know who this guy is, but this is what he said:

WEEI’s Christian Fauria indicated that he knows the answer. On Friday, he told SportsRadio 610 in Houston that the Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator wants nothing to do with the Houston Texans job, and instead wants to coach the New York Jets.

“He’s going to be the next head coach of the New York Jets,” Fauria said. “I’m hearing that Eric Bieniemy wants to be and is going to be the next head coach of the New York Jets.”

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/eric_bieniemy_wants_to_be_jets_next_head_coach/s1_127_33768869

So this is where Fauria has been hiding!! He used to be a common troll on all Bills content when Patriots were winning. Thought they put him in protective custody somewhere 

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Because Pederson was so great at developing and handling his QB situation in Philly? Please, please please let this happen...

Still won a super bowl. And could learn from mistakes.

I am not sure I want him coaching in our division. Respectfully.

34 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I’d seen a random thing about belief that a coach could be traded but mostly wrote it off as the normal click bait things that we see all the time, but this actually makes some sense...

Reports are the eagles aren’t sure about keeping Pederson, but they haven’t done anything yet. The Jets coaching search hasn’t heated up, and Douglas came from the Eagles....

When was the last time a coach was traded? Gruden?

Herm Edwards was traded from the Jets to KC I believe 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Fauria used to be a TE I think for New England

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

So this is where Fauria has been hiding!! He used to be a common troll on all Bills content when Patriots were winning. Thought they put him in protective custody somewhere 

Didn’t he mostly play for Seattle?  Did he grow up a chowderhead or something?

36 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

Still won a super bowl. And could learn from mistakes.

I am not sure I want him coaching in our division. Respectfully.

He’s unprofessional.  That much is for sure.

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Sorry but why would anyone WANT to be the head coach of the Jets this adamantly? Especially as so many of the other gigs are still open...to any intelligent candidates, the Jets should be the equivalent of their safety school lol

• Agree 1