I think we can all agree that everyone’s football opinions are varied and nuanced and wrong.

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

Beebe was pure deep speed, Beasley is about underneath quickness. They are absolutely nothing alike as football players. 

Not to mention, Bass is a kicker and Moorman was a punter. We have a few issues here.....

Good point, Beebe and Beasley (which has now become Beasley and Hogan in the post title) are completely different players, in different eras. It just got me thinking how talented this roster is. I’d take a guy like Beasley over a deep threat speed guy any day. His route running is incredible, and keeping the chains moving is just as important as hitting the occasional deep ball. You really can’t compare the eras, but this receiver corps is as talented as we’ve ever had. 

45 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Good point, Beebe and Beasley (which has now become Beasley and Hogan in the post title) are completely different players, in different eras. It just got me thinking how talented this roster is. I’d take a guy like Beasley over a deep threat speed guy any day. His route running is incredible, and keeping the chains moving is just as important as hitting the occasional deep ball. You really can’t compare the eras, but this receiver corps is as talented as we’ve ever had. 

If Beebe (or Lofton for that matter) compare to anyone, it would be Smoke who takes the top off the defense and opens up the underneath. 

I think we have conclusively proven that comparing teams and eras is not a great idea. I loved that old team, and I love THIS team. The end. 

EDIT: The title just got funnier. All is well in Billsville. Good times for ALL of our fans!  

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

I am never wrong...even when I am right....oh wait ;) 

2 hours ago, Ponch said:

Love the Petri dish 🧫...nice job Quinnimage.thumb.jpeg.9d97281178403751c88b23feb92e59da.jpeg

what do you all see? 

Penguins dancing around the Liberty Bell ;) 

You can see the crack in it ;)

Calling Doctor Freud ;) 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Just came in to see if @High Football IQ has added anything...

He hasn't been around since Nov 29 when he said "This team is woefully inconsistent but the bigger issue with the offense is Allen seems lost when there is nobody else to throw the ball to and force it diggs way which leads to the turnovers, lack of production, etc. Just can't believe that John Brown is that important to the offense but not having a true NFL caliber TE option has also been a problem."

Which I just find to be a bizarre take with all the games Allen has thrown the ball to 8-10 different receivers.  Diggs has led the league in receptions by virtue of getting a CONSISTENT number of targets each game, with a high completion percentage.  No idea where the accusation of lack of production is coming from, 2020 Diggs is the second best season in history in terms of total completions combined with completion percentage (second only to 2019 Michael Thomas) so it's not an issue of forcing it, it's just working...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm honestly confused at to what this thread is supposed to be.

Does that qualify as "no longer positively contributing to the community" or whatever the rule is?

It's easy to be confused. This thread has gone though about 26,473 title changes by the OP. One really needed to be here from the beginning to get the full context.

4 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm honestly confused at to what this thread is supposed to be.

Does that qualify as "no longer positively contributing to the community" or whatever the rule is?

It has a PSA for Schizophrenia kind of feel...

Wrong???

you haven’t spoken to “High football IQ” have you... he’s always right, if you don’t believe me just ask him...

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Wrong???

you haven’t spoken to “High football IQ” have you... he’s always right, if you don’t believe me just ask him...

Can't ask him, he literally hasn't logged into that account in 5 weeks, since we started dominating.

• Like (+1) 1