8. IND: +89

9. SEA: +88

10. LAR: +76

AFC East:

5. BUF: +126

11. MIA: +66

19. NE: -27

32. NYJ: -214

I guess it’s pretty noteworthy we played 4/10 teams in PD. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Remember when people were worried because ours was negative?? 😂😂😂😂😂

True. But I think it’s fair to say the bills are a much different team the last 8 weeks compared to the first 8 weeks.

I still think a big part of it was Josh Allen’s injury, and of course the defence finding its footing.

Edited by BillsFan130
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

True. But I think it’s fair to say the bills are a much different team the last 8 weeks compared to the first 8 weeks.

I still think a big part of it was Josh Allen’s injury, and of course the defence finding its footing.

It's like Allen wasn't even wearing a body brace for half of the last 8 weeks. 

8 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I guess it’s pretty noteworthy we played 4/10 teams in PD. 

9 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Bills finish 5th. Top 10:

1. BAL: +165

2. NO: +145

3. GB: +140

4. TB: +137

6. KC: +111

7. PIT: +104

8. IND: +89

9. SEA: +88

10. LAR: +76

AFC East:

11. MIA: +66

19. NE: -27

32. NYJ: -214

Funny as I Remember first time I ever was concerned over point differential was during a pre game event in Pasadena prior to SB 27. Was at a dinner event included with the SB tickets I had purchased and at that dinner Hank Stram spoke and had a formula he used to predict the winner of the SB. It included point diff and based on that he picked the Cowboys to “ easily” beat the Bills !   I thought he was nuts, esp side he was an AFL /AFC  guy , and couldn’t believe he picked the Cowboys.  Turned out to be a fascinating trip. Except for the game. Got to meet Stram , had MEAN JOE GREENE  come up to my girlfriend on the flight from Jax to Pasadena and ask for her autograph. He had a copy of people magazine in hand. Hilary Clinton was on the cover and my GF had a close resemblance to a young Hillary Clinton at the time. We all laughed.  I asked him to sign it but he turned around after stowing his bag above and went back to his seat closer to the front of the plane.  

Then , dejected  about the blowout I overheard an older couple seated behind me on the plane talking joyously with Cowboys winning locker room team gear on!  Their son was the fourth wide receiver on the Cowboys and they were headed back to Jax as well.   We chatted about Jax, and the following week the players parents came to my practice to become primary care patients in my office! They followed me for years including SB 28 as the Boys repeated.   Funny how memories can be triggered!   True stories reflecting on point differential.  😊😉.     Hope Strams formula is still correct and we beat the Colts , ( and maybe Tampa bay later) .👍👌💪🏻

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

The Bills jumped out to big leads in a lot of the games early in the year but the D let them back into it...the last 8 games they shut the door...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The Bills jumped out to big leads in a lot of the games early in the year but the D let them back into it...the last 8 games they shut the door...

The offense also contributed to that by struggling in the 3rd quarter. But both sides of the ball ironed out the kinks, luckily.

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

The offense also contributed to that by struggling in the 3rd quarter. But both sides of the ball ironed out the kinks, luckily.

Yes...true...those 3rd quarter woes are a distant memory. Basically now a team might hold us down for a few series but once we figure them out the floodgates open and it's track meet time. Funny to think the Bills went INT, punt, punt on their first 3 series and still hung 56 on the Fins.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yes...true...those 3rd quarter woes are a distant memory. Basically now a team might hold us down for a few series but once we figure them out the floodgates open and it's track meet time. Funny to think the Bills went INT, punt, punt on their first 3 series and still hung 56 on the Fins.

With backups for the 2nd half. Just crazy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Remember when people were worried because ours was negative?? 😂😂😂😂😂

Did you notice that it improved greatly and ended top 5? 

There is a reason we are on a huge win streak and things are going well.

😂

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Remember 24 hours ago when we were tied with Miami? And when we were -1 through 8 games?

Good times.

Remember 24 hours ago when Miami was number 1 in defensive points allowed and all the talk about how they would be only the second team ever to go from worst to first in that category? And then they almost went from first back to worst in one game?

Good times indeed.