Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

51 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

agreed. our fans have been talking more about the chiefs than the colts. 

lets win a playoff game first before talking about the AFCCG. The colts will be the toughest test we have faced this season since we played the Chiefs. 

Yes exactly. We have a great team that has won a lot of games and played above all expectations and looked great doing it..... but it’s a new season and every game is up for grabs especially if a few calls go this way or that way. 

Im confident we are the better team, but that means nothing. I hope the Bills are still pissed off about the Texans game and want this to be a statement game!!!

9 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

I like this a lot. I don’t think their corners can match up against our WR’s, with or without Beasley especially if Brown is back. Diggs, Brown, Davis & McKenzie is still a tough group to contain. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Completely forgot about Dodson. What happened to this dude? I thought they activated him back when Milano was activated from IR? I must’ve missed it, but did he not come back and is on season ending IR? Dude showed a ton of progress before getting hurt. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Completely forgot about Dodson. What happened to this dude? I thought they activated him back when Milano was activated from IR? I must’ve missed it, but did he not come back and is on season ending IR? Dude showed a ton of progress before getting hurt. 

Looks like he came back but Edmunds and Milano have been healthy so probably limited what he could show.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Looks like he came back but Edmunds and Milano have been healthy so probably limited what he could show.

I thought so too, but thought if he was back he may have gotten a little run last week. But they were playing guys like Klein, Andre Smith, and Matakevich as the backups. Interesting. Completely forgot about him.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, r00tabaga said:

Hoping they go ALL Red Saturday.

Edit: Of course, the over 50 crowd doesn’t like this. Most of the young fans love the color rush ...we beat them when we played them in the snow with those same jerseys. So hate away LOL

Is snow in the forecast?

Colts are good against the run... We don't need to run to win.

Colts secondary has struggled badly against the pass.. 

Colts are hot and cold when it comes to their passing.. With our secondary its more likely then not they will be cold

The more I read into all this,, outside there takeaway abilities we are a bad matchup for the colts.. not the other way around..

Closer it gets to game time the calmer my nerves are getting...

I like our chances

Edited by PrimeTime101
  • Like (+1) 2

On 1/4/2021 at 7:10 AM, wjag said:

They rushed for 253 yards with a banged up OLINE.  

One of the worst run defenses who did not show up.  The Jags were running for the buses early in the game. 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:18 AM, JMF2006 said:

Phil "The Thrill" Rivers is a statue back there.

It should be a team meeting at the QB all day long ;) 

He has proven highly immobile this season.  Local sports talk is about this and his penchant for throwing INTs 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nitro said:

One of the worst run defenses who did not show up.  The Jags were running for the buses early in the game. 

He has proven highly immobile this season.  Local sports talk is about this and his penchant for throwing INTs 

He threw a lot of picks last year in SD 23TD's 20 picks and 5 fumbles

This year he threw 23 and 10 plus 2 fumbles a big improvement

That draft class is getting real old  Ben and Larry Fitzgerald along with Phil are the last of 2004 draft class left in the league

Edited by JMF2006

1 minute ago, syhuang said:

No, it'd be against Cleveland in that scenario.

I guess I'm 'the pool or the pond' with Colts or Browns then.  Neither would I be as confident as I would have been with the Fins.  

• Like (+1) 1