Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm calling it now....Allen will have one year he has a total of 60 TD's.  The way he's been playing and if he's still improving.....

Bigger, faster, stronger arm than Mahomes, we need to get him a tight end comparable to Gonzales, Gronk or Kelce and that could happen...

• Awesome! (+1) 2

I love this team especially this year.....

But I just feel there’s too much, “this team is great”, “this team should be feared”, “this team is a team nobody should want to face”, “this team has been dominant”.......

I just hope these guys feel the same as McD said in the post game. A new season has started and there’s a long way to go. This team I feel still has a lot to prove. It’s hard to win in this league and it’s hard to maintain a high level. I hope there’s a crazy amount of fire and focus still there, with the humility McD talks about. Time to prove something!!!!

• Like (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

But I just feel there’s too much, “this team is great”, “this team should be feared”, “this team is a team nobody should want to face”, “this team has been dominant”.......

I just hope these guys feel the same as McD said in the post game. A new season has started and there’s a long way to go. This team I feel still has a lot to prove. It’s hard to win in this league and it’s hard to maintain a high level. I hope there’s a crazy amount of fire and focus still there, with the humility McD talks about. Time to prove something!!!!

While no one is perfect, I don’t think you have to worry about that with McD and this squad.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I guess I am the only one that that Bojorquez’ nickname “Bojo” was pronounced “boho” 

🤔

If you have ever lived/worked on the southern border, that's the way it's pronounced.

2 hours ago, BearNorth said:

Bigger, faster, stronger arm than Mahomes, we need to get him a tight end comparable to Gonzales, Gronk or Kelce and that could happen...

This year there is a fine crop.  The Te from PSU at 32 makes sense to me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

agreed. our fans have been talking more about the chiefs than the colts. 

lets win a playoff game first before talking about the AFCCG. The colts will be the toughest test we have faced this season since we played the Chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

This makes me feel much better about winning this Saturday. How awesome would it be if the bills win by like 30

The only thing that could beat that is if Edmunds comes out in Spiderman sleeves.... he knows we want it

13 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

agreed. our fans have been talking more about the chiefs than the colts. 

lets win a playoff game first before talking about the AFCCG. The colts will be the toughest test we have faced this season since we played the Chiefs. 

The players aren’t thinking about the Chiefs. Period. We as fans can think about anything we want LOL

That’s what makes it fun

🤘

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Meh, I’m more concerned with Rivers v. McD’s defense as a DC/HC

All time Rivers is up 3-2 with a few very good performances and a few clunkers. Not a whole lot in between. 

If McD draws it up properly for the 2020 version of Rivers, he’s going to have a very bad day. 

2010 v Philly

SCORE: 31-21 Rivers

STAT LINE: 20/25, 231 yards, 2TD

2012 v Carolina

SCORE: 7-31 McD

STAT LINE: 16/23, 121 yards, 1 TD

2016 v Carolina

SCORE: 54-24 McD

STAT LINE: 21/39 251 yards, 2TDs 3INT

2017 v Buffalo (Peterman Game)

SCORE: 54-25 Rivers

STAT LINE: 20/32, 251 yards, 2TDs