Which of the following teams would you most want the Bills to face in Round 1 of the playoffs?

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Is that what you got from this? He completed like 3 times well beyond the sticks.

Just pointing out a reality that we may not have realized when we beat them. While I'm still confident in a potential Steelers playoff rematch, Big Ben may be more effective next time. Nothing more intended.

15 hours ago, peterpan said:

Kc tn and Balt are the 3 teams I DONT want to play.  It would be wonderful if somehow, those three teams play each other before we cross paths, and only have to play one of them once. 

As it looks now, Tennessee should get the 4 seed....

Buffalo, Pittsburgh win out.

That leaves Tennessee vs Baltimore. Buffalo gets Indy and Pittsburgh vs Miami.

Unless there is an upset in the Buffalo or Pittsburgh game we shouldn’t see any of those 3 until AFC championship game.

I’d assume if Buffalo wins tonight Pittsburgh is gonna rest week 17. 

That puts Cleveland in (if they win).... with Baltimore and Indy as the other 2 wild card teams.

We need that 2 seed. KC looks beatable IMO. They may come off 2 weeks of not playing and have to play Baltimore, Tennessee potentially.

They lose we get home field for AFC championship game.

Bills just gotta win tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

All of them. 

Baltimore I "fear" more as they are a super run heavy offense, which is not exactly the Bills D strength to counter.

But the Bills can beat them all, and of course, lose to them all. Overall I'd  only give the Chiefs the better odds of winning, for the rest the Bills are better.

I agree on Baltimore.  They have championship pedigree.  Harbaugh and staff are a very good team.  Along with the RBs in the rushing attack, you have the X factor with Lamar.  He can ruin your day by himself.

4 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

No easy outs this year. The 4 possible wildcard teams are difficult outs and the 3 other divisional winners aren't easy outs either. 

Cleveland can run the ball, they have an elite pass rusher who can take over games, a QB who can put up a big game and a good ST unit. Miami has a vet QB and an offense that while probably the least talented in the AFC playoffs is still a team that boasts one of the best defenses in the league is well coached with a decent ST unit. The Colts have a veteran QB, good defense, good ground game and a good ST unit. The Ravens have an MVP caliber QB, an elite defense and a ground attack that can hurt you along with the best kicker in the league and a Super Bowl winning coach. 

The divisional winners are good too. KC is the best team in football with a super human QB with one of the best offensive pieces around him, a solid defense and a SB winning coaching staff. The Steelers boast a strong defense, 2 time Super Bowl winning QB, SB winning coach, solid ST unit and an offense that can get it done just enough. The Titans (assuming they win their division) have the best RB in the NFL, a QB who is better than I thought, and are well coached and tough. 

Luckily the Bills have a top 5 QB, an elite offensive supporting cast, a defense playing at a top 10 level, a highly underrated ST unit and are well coached. This team is insanely loaded and only KC is likely to be favored over them. Go Bills.

Too many pros in this post and need some cons on teams. Football comes down to where your strengths overpower a teams weakness

4 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

I’d assume if Buffalo wins tonight Pittsburgh is gonna rest week 17. 

That puts Cleveland in (if they win).... with Baltimore and Indy as the other 2 wild card teams.

We need that 2 seed. KC looks beatable IMO. They may come off 2 weeks of not playing and have to play Baltimore, Tennessee potentially.

They lose we get home field for AFC championship game.

Bills just gotta win tonight.

Pittsburgh still has a shot at the 2 seed, why would they rest guys week 17?? They also haven’t been playing great lately so they probably want to go into the playoffs with as much momentum as possible. Not really understanding your thinking...

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Brian3488 said:

Too many pros in this post and need some cons on teams. Football comes down to where your strengths overpower a teams weakness

If I am to breakdown the weaknesses of each team. 

Steelers - Can't run the ball and inconsistent offense at times, defense is also a bit banged up. 

Browns - Defense is inconsistent and the pass offense can be inconsistent. 

Dolphins - Their offense is vastly limited. 

Colts - Rivers can struggle at times and their defense can have lapses

Ravens - Passing offense can struggle a lot.

Titans - Defense has had lapses and their passing offense can be contained. 

KC - Not many weaknesses here, the team can come out flat at times and their defense is OK at times. 

The Bills have their weaknesses too. I am still worried about the rushing defense and if John Brown isn't there the offense can be limited if Josh has to be one dimensional against a stronger defense. But outside of KC I don't see a team I am not comfortable against. 

• Like (+1) 1

Best case scenario is BALT playing TENN in the 1st round. I think those are the Bills two worst match ups. We beat any of MIA, IND, CLE, PIT. KC would play winner of BALT/TENN. So AFC championship is either in KC or at home vs BALT/TENN winner that knocks off KC. 

• Like (+1) 1

Any of them. I think we have got a better QB than all of the potential matches. Mahommes is the on the only team I dont want to see before the conference finals. I would be happy to get another crack at KC in the afc title match.

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Pittsburgh still has a shot at the 2 seed, why would they rest guys week 17?? They also haven’t been playing great lately so they probably want to go into the playoffs with as much momentum as possible. Not really understanding your thinking...

I think they would also take great pleasure in knocking a division rival out of the playoffs...

On 12/27/2020 at 10:32 AM, Bermuda Triangle said:

Was trying to start a poll, but couldn't do so.

Anyway, which of the following would you most want the Bills to face in Round 1 of the playoffs?, and why?  Which of the following would you LEAST like to face the Bills in Round 1?

MIAMI

BALTIMORE

INDIANAPOLIS

CLEVELAND

PITTSBURGH

TENNESSEE

The team that is the "most worried" to play the Buffalo Bills.  That's all of them!