Which of the following teams would you most want the Bills to face in Round 1 of the playoffs?

This is how I view the playoff teams from weakest to strongest:

Tier 1:

Dolphins

Tier 2:

Colts

Steelers

Tier 3:

Ravens

Browns

Tier 4:

Titans

Bills

Tier 5:

Chiefs

We actually have a fairly decent chance of facing a tier 1 and/or tier 2 team in our first 2 games, which would be great.

• Like (+1) 3

Not into this whole picking who you want to play thing.  "Be careful what you wish for" is a motto I've come to believe very true over the years.  I know it sounds like a superstitious thing, but I am all for letting things play out the way they are meant to and when the match-up is set, find a way to beat that team.  This is especially true with this Bills team as I think we are really talented and can beat any team on any given day. But, we are not a flawless team, especially on defense, and we can be beaten by any one of these teams that is going to the Playoffs.  All of them offer a unique challenge.  Even Miami, for as average as they look at times, because they are a Division opponent makes that game a little harder than maybe it should be.

Whatever the match-up ends up being, I am confident in the staff to come up with a way to keep us in the game and it will be up to the players to make the difference talent-wise to win the games.  Ready to play whoever it is!

39 minutes ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Was trying to start a poll, but couldn't do so.

Anyway, which of the following would you most want the Bills to face in Round 1 of the playoffs?, and why?  Which of the following would you LEAST like to face the Bills in Round 1?

MIAMI

BALTIMORE

INDIANAPOLIS

CLEVELAND

PITTSBURGH

TENNESSEE

I’d be fine with Miami, Pittsburgh or Indianapolis.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Estro said:

This is how I view the playoff teams from weakest to strongest:

Tier 1:

Dolphins

Steelers

Tier 2:

Colts

Ravens

Browns

Tier 3:

Titans

Bills

Tier 4:

Chiefs

We actually have a fairly decent chance of facing a tier 1 and/or tier 2 team in our first 2 games, which would be great.

Edited it to my liking 

All of them. 

Baltimore I "fear" more as they are a super run heavy offense, which is not exactly the Bills D strength to counter.

But the Bills can beat them all, and of course, lose to them all. Overall I'd  only give the Chiefs the better odds of winning, for the rest the Bills are better.

Honestly they all scare me. Maybe its having a disppointing end to the last 30+ years for me? I dont know. Im still asking myself dailey could it really happen this year or am i crazy? I believe this may he the best single season Bills team weve ever had but ive never seen it end the way we all want here so idk. Just go one week at a time i guess.

• Like (+1) 2