Snacks to be released, get on the phone Beane!

FireChans

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sounds just like the attitude we need added to our locker and at the exact right time too.  OP for GM.

Ummm...Carlos Dunlap. I remember him having the same problem in Cincy. Tell me you wouldn’t want him on roster instead of Trent Murphy?

2 hours ago, Tuel Time said:

Why does a terrible D not dress him?

Same reason Cincy sat Carlos Dunlap?

Let's bring in a disgruntled DT at the beginning of our playoff run that doesn't know our playbook or player tendencies. No thanks, I'll dance with the girl I brought.

But I'm all for bringing him in to compete for a spot next season. No chance he makes it to us anyway being he's subjected to waivers.

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

So, IF we were to sign Snacks, who do we let go? The only one that's coming up here is Trent and I'm still thinking the Bills like him, unless it's to save $$. But, Trent's more a pass rusher where Snacks is run stuffer. What am I missing? I also think our defense is now finally clicking. Why mess with it??

We’ll find out about the run defense after Monday night!! Expect Belichick to run the ball early and often

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

Let's bring in a disgruntled DT at the beginning of our playoff run that doesn't know our playbook or player tendencies. No thanks, I'll dance with the girl I brought.

But I'm all for bringing him in to compete for a spot next season. 

Shouldn’t be a problem for a veteran like Snacks. All they need to tell him is to do what he do so the linebackers can eat. Let Ed win his one on one matchup

5 minutes ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

So, IF we were to sign Snacks, who do we let go? The only one that's coming up here is Trent and I'm still thinking the Bills like him, unless it's to save $$. But, Trent's more a pass rusher where Snacks is run stuffer. What am I missing? I also think our defense is now finally clicking. Why mess with it??

Murphy hasn’t dressed for a game in a month.

The defense is playing better, so I agree don’t mess with it.  That said Zimmer and Harrison are just not that good andI could see them trying to make a move to shore up the run D before facing Baltimore,Cleveland, and Tenn in the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

We’ll find out about the run defense after Monday night!! Expect Belichick to run the ball early and often

Shouldn’t be a problem for a veteran like Snacks. All they need to tell him is to do what he do so the linebackers can eat. Let Ed win his one on one matchup

Personally I love the guy, he'd be a great add. Just don't see it from a front office perspective.

2 hours ago, Tuel Time said:

Why does a terrible D not dress him?

The Seattle D has actually shown signs of life recently. Last 6 games 23 is the most points they have given up. Snacks has barely played though other than when they whacked the Jets and took their starters out. Nothing to see here. He just isn't that effective these days. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

We’re going to introduce a Player into our lineup right before playoffs I don’t see it

Pretty much every team we’re gonna face is gonna have a strong run game.

if he wants to trust the process and beane wants him ....I’m all for it

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Ummm...Carlos Dunlap. I remember him having the same problem in Cincy. Tell me you wouldn’t want him on roster instead of Trent Murphy?

Same reason Cincy sat Carlos Dunlap?

Do you think it’s the same reason?  

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1