Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Why did I tune in at the START of this game?  This is like hoops, just watch the end...

I literally just turned on 30 seconds before the Raiders scored :lol:

Is Tua hurt or did he get yanked?

Just now, HappyDays said:

You can tell early on if a QB has potential. EJ Manuel showed nothing his first season. Tua is the same. It's not like he's making a few elite plays where you can see the potential. Allen wasn't particularly good his first season but you saw room for growth. I don't see anything from Tua. Plus the Dolphins have a free 1st round pick. They'd be crazy not to try.

This is exactly where I am.  I just don't see the potential in Tua.  I love how he's taking the benching, I think he is a good teammate but I don't think he is a franchise quarterback.  Fitz is arguably as good a "mentor" as they come and he's done decently with the talent Miami has... so I'm just not sold on Tua so far.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

You can tell early on if a QB has potential. EJ Manuel showed nothing his first season. Tua is the same. It's not like he's making a few elite plays where you can see the potential. Allen wasn't particularly good his first season but you saw room for growth. I don't see anything from Tua. Plus the Dolphins have a free 1st round pick. They'd be crazy not to try.

Tbh, if they tried to flip him now somebody would give them a one.

Also, I'm glad I stayed up, this game got fun.