Wait...what?!?!? Rodney Harrison says Bills are going to win SuperBowls with Josh Allen...

Big Turk

I can't believe what I am hearing...Harrison...the guy who always trashes the Bills every chance he gets and was very slow to jump on the Allen bandwagon...

Harrison said "It's not going to be like 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 with them in Buffalo, they are actually going to win a Super Bowl with this kid because he is amazing!"

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/bills-qb-josh-allen-impressing-his-leadership-season

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Harrison is a Pats homer, like Bruschi. But with Josh showing out on the field, and people really starting to see the other side of him in the locker room, it's impossible to rationally deny he's becoming a superstar in this league. The ones who do either have an axe to grind or they're shamelessly looking for clicks. 

• Like (+1) 3

Bayless is the real hater but he's a total moron anyway.  I have never been able to stand him let alone give a rats you-know-what what he thinks about anything.   He loves Dallas what else is there you need to know about him?

If you've ever seen his brother's cooking show which is pretty good IMO, you'd be dumbfounded that they're even related.  His brother has class.  Bayless has none.

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts

5 hours ago, NickelCity said:

For the love of God why do you care what these fellas think??

Insecurity maybe? 😁

Go Bills!!!

52 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

Bayless is the real hater but he's a total moron anyway.  I have never been able to stand him let alone give a rats you-know-what what he thinks about anything.   He loves Dallas what else is there you need to know about him?

If you've ever seen his brother's cooking show which is pretty good IMO, you'd be dumbfounded that they're even related.  His brother has class.  Bayless has none.

You don't know them personally. You only know their TV personalities. Years ago, talk shows adopted a character-driven format. It's not real life. It's entertainment.

Skip Bayless may very well be a real-life #######, but no one should come to that conclusion based solely on his talk show persona.

• Like (+1) 1

Ok ok so procured the pipe for him?

Cause for him to say that, he must gotten strung out lol

Or did someone body swap the real rodney

But darn time! 

And the nepotism of collinsworths son is super. It annoys me that he's on the broadcasts 

But bruschi was still giving the wide eye surprise when they talked up the bills and Allen on Sunday morning countdown.

Theyre almost as bad as the 70s dolphins cracking champagne as if no one is as good as them 

Edited by Sharky7337

1 hour ago, Sharky7337 said:

Ok ok so procured the pipe for him?

Cause for him to say that, he must gotten strung out lol

Or did someone body swap the real rodney

But darn time! 

And the nepotism of collinsworths son is super. It annoys me that he's on the broadcasts 

But bruschi was still giving the wide eye surprise when they talked up the bills and Allen on Sunday morning countdown.

Theyre almost as bad as the 70s dolphins cracking champagne as if no one is as good as them 

Collinsworths son showing up is just like CBS with the Simms father and son act.  Actually, I don't mind at all.  My biggest fanbud is my son, so father and son combos are part of the chemistry of Pro football for me.

• Like (+1) 1