Pat Mahomes was weighing in on our game on Twitter

Mahomes has always had a fascination with Josh Allen, I think. He really, really wants the throwing competition with him. He's been on that for years.

Both Allen and Mahomes look like good kids. Hope they can have a good rivalry for years and years starting with the AFC Championship this season.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think it’s tough to not root for josh Allen - a lot of players just gravitate toward him, humble kid who has earned everything he’s gotten. 

45 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Mahomes, LeBron, etc. only chime in for the greats. One down. Still waiting on James.

Lebron was probably not watching that game

• Like (+1) 2

51 minutes ago, MJS said:

Mahomes has always had a fascination with Josh Allen, I think. He really, really wants the throwing competition with him. He's been on that for years.

Both Allen and Mahomes look like good kids. Hope they can have a good rivalry for years and years starting with the AFC Championship this season.

They are going to have some company in Tua, Herbert and Baker

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think this is about the Moss 4th down conversion but it might have been an encroachment:

Drive where Allen was caught saying "how many times do we have to score?":

I just thought it was kinda cool.

Pat Mahomes even sees that we have to react when they jump. We were really bad at it in beginning of year but have been getting a little bit better lately. 

25 minutes ago, ganesh said:

They are going to have some company in Tua, Herbert and Baker

I know the youth involved and experience factor not yet achieved, but I was never enthralled with Tua. Time will certainly tell. I have my doubts.

Baker? I'm not sure his ceiling is that high.

Herbert? He seems to be legit. More so now than originally thought.  

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Tua: I doubt it

Baker: possibly 

Herbert: looks to be legit 

I don’t understand the doubt about these young players. If that’s your belief then we should have gotten rid of Josh after his second year. Geesh: give these kids a chance.