Pat Mahomes was weighing in on our game on Twitter

2 hours ago, Figster said:

Question, 

Seriously, what do you see in Herbert over 2 QB's that have their teams going into the playoffs? Are you seeing Herbert hitting many tight windows? I'm not...

Herbert reminded me a lot of Allen coming out.. He’s not as athletic, his arm isn’t as big, he’s not as freaky but he is pretty athletic, his arm is very good and he’s a bit more polished.. he doesn’t have a generational arm like Allen but it’s very good.. Also reminds me quite a bit of Trevor Lawrence.. Great physical tools, but probably won’t sniff Allen/Mahomes territory.. Think Herbert/Lawrence are one in the same.. but if the Jets get Lawrence I do believe they will ruin him.. Probably talking a top 5-10 QB..

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Herbert reminded me a lot of Allen coming out.. He’s not as athletic, his arm isn’t as big, he’s not as freaky but he is pretty athletic, his arm is very good and he’s a bit more polished.. he doesn’t have a generational arm like Allen but it’s very good.. Also reminds me quite a bit of Trevor Lawrence.. Great physical tools, but probably won’t sniff Allen/Mahomes territory.. Think Herbert/Lawrence are one in the same.. but if the Jets get Lawrence I do believe they will ruin him.. Probably talking a top 5-10 QB..

Well done

• Like (+1) 1

I swear Buffalo and Allen are the only team in the AFC and maybe NFL that scares them.  Kc hasnt played their best football in months.  If Allen is hot he can go toe to toe with Mahomes.  They cant kick field goals, they cant commit multiple TO.  Talking head say a running team will beat KC.  I think thats wrong.  A team that can control the ball and score tds will.  Buffalo can do that.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I swear Buffalo and Allen are the only team in the AFC and maybe NFL that scares them.  Kc hasnt played their best football in months.  If Allen is hot he can go toe to toe with Mahomes.  They cant kick field goals, they cant commit multiple TO.  Talking head say a running team will beat KC.  I think thats wrong.  A team that can control the ball and score tds will.  Buffalo can do that.

Correct

A team that can eat the clock and keep Pat off the field should have success. 

The talking heads believe running eats up the clock. 
long 10 - 12 play drives do. You can do that with the pass too. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Victory Formation said:

Lawrence has a much better arm than Herbert and even mahomes coming out.

Laurence was making throws as a 18-year-old in hs and 19 year old as a freshman, that some pros don't even make right now.

I said his senior year of high school, if the rules allowed it, a team would of drafted him in the first round. His arm is that good, and Clemson being so good honestly masks how good he is

• Like (+1) 1