It's this simple: Josh Allen is currently the best QB in the NFL & He is the Mandalorian!

Chaos

I don't care whether he is or not. It doesn't matter whether you put Mahomes or Rodgers or whoever ahead of him.  I just love the way he plays, his heart and his mind, his commitment to get better, his attitude.

It's the whole team's attitude, really. 

• Like (+1) 3

I think maybe one thing he has that the others may not have is, there is always a chance with him. Sure if you’re down 1 or two scores with 5 mins left the others are in that conversation. But if we were down 16 needing (2) 2 point conversions, I would trust Josh more. Or maybe not even trust. Just a “have faith” that he is going to either do it or go down swinging. 

Whether Josh is 1, 2 or 3 doesn’t really matter. I don’t think he is anywhere below 3 in the league. The only thing I care about is if he is good enough to win a SB. On that measure, I think it is a definite yes. Now the next question is - when? 

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean who even does things like this I don't even.

As you read through my thoughts here....I didn't come to argue....but to answer this question...Mahomes does this quite a bit....AND it's exciting to see Allen do that too..I saw this live...GREAT throw!

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

That’s kind of ridiculous considering the contract Mahomes signed already. 

Mahomes cap hits are going to get more difficult over time....true...but a couple things about that.

1.  Mahomes cap hits for the next couple years are still LESS than Ryan Tannehill until like 2022 or 2023.

2.  KC has it's core under contract through 2021...so after next year...things will start to be harder to squeeze in and keep guys...it's coming....but not for little bit longer.

53 minutes ago, FarrellsFinest said:

He is good enough to beat anybody on any given day. Thats good enough for me.

This is a good way to look at it.  Allen is dynamic and on a given day he's capable of anything.

...and finally...I would normally be inclined to argue in favor of my guy...but instead I'd just like to say, you have a franchise QB that you love and you'd not want to trade...if I were a Bills fan...I'd feel that same way...He's yours. You drafted him...you watched him grow...you've watched him become the player he is and your team is in the mix for the Lombardi...not the 9-7 wild card and prayer mix..but the legit, power teams that ought to have a real shot...and you guys will be in that mix for YEARS to come with Allen...that's what we all want from our QB...a guy that lifts the team up around him...and makes us a threat every single game..and every single year to be a champion.

I am happy for the Bills fans that are getting to enjoy Josh Allen.  Congratulations....hope to see your guy and my guy at Arrowhead for the AFCG!  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Allen is a great QB.

Mahomes is a great QB.

Rodgers is a great QB.

Just enjoy it, guys. The other two guys have at least one Super Bowl trophy. Any other bickering isn’t necessary. Throw the stats out. Josh doesn’t even have a playoff win yet.

Get excited, be happy, pace yourself.

• Like (+1) 5

Allen stats through 14 games:

30 TDs 9 Int 4000 Passing Yards  68.7%

383 rushing yards 8 TDs 6 Fumbles   1 Receiving TD

Cam MVP year:

35 TDs 10 Int 3837 Passing yards 59.8% 

636 rushing yards 10 TDs 4 Fumbles

To think that Cam had an MVP season that in the end will be pretty similar to Allen's season this year and Allen will probably finish 3rd in MVP voting

2 hours ago, FireChans said:

Josh has a higher cap hit this season. This is a fact. This fact does not mean that Josh has a bigger contract, or that Josh won't have a smaller cap hit next season. 

A guaranteed contract over the next ten years does not preclude that Josh has a higher cap hit than Mahomes does THIS SEASON.

You’re saying Josh cost less because Mahomes had a $5m cap hit. But they paid him $15m this year, way more than Josh, so how does Josh cost less? It’s a stupid argument. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

You’re saying Josh cost less because Mahomes had a $5m cap hit. But they paid him $15m this year, way more than Josh, so how does Josh cost less? It’s a stupid argument. 

Bc no one cares about cash payouts except the accounts. Cap hits are the only things that matter.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Bc no one cares about cash payouts except the accounts. Cap hits are the only things that matter.

To who? The player? No. The owner? No. The agent? No. When you, me, or any fan talks about contracts it’s either how much they make this year cash or guaranteed money.

Fact: Mahomes pocketed more money than Josh. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

To who? The player? No. The owner? No. The agent? No. When you, me, or any fan talks about contracts it’s either how much they make this year cash or guaranteed money.

Fact: Mahomes pocketed more money than Josh. 

To the team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

I don't think any of those stats are measuring what I'm talking about. There are a couple deep passes per game that I see Mahomes complete where Allen historically has overthrown the same pass. Like others have said it helps to have Tyreek Hill catching those but it also requires deep accuracy that up to now Allen just hasn't had. I've been saying all year he needs to put an arc on those passes instead of flying them straight. Today he did that twice and it worked out. I can tell you from the point of release if an Allen deep ball will be completed or not. I think he's starting to figure it out.

Don't forget that bomb to Diggs at the beginning of the Chargers game. It was right on the money but Diggs got mauled and couldn't make a play on it. 

4 hours ago, Process said:

Aaron rodgers is the best QB in the NFL right now and it's probably not even close. Already considered one the best of all time and still playing at an at absolute elite level. 

Mahomes is the best.

Allen may be #2.

But Rodgers........as good as he is.........is not mobile.  

He left about 5-6 plays on the field today that Mahomes and Allen make.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh has incredible gifts, but 1 final hurdle remains. If I had to guess, I'd say Rogers will get the MVP. Josh will get his though. He's still got many years in front of him. The last impediment to MVP status will fall in 2021 and that is ball security. He's got several more picks than either Rogers or Mahomes and a lot more fumbles. He'll get that fixed though. He just needs to hold that ball more tightly when he's surrounded - especially when he pulls it down to run. It's really just a mindset, a habit if you will. He's too careless with the ball. Fix that and he's the best QB in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

Whats mind blowing is Allens rushing /red zone threat

he has more rushing Tds (25) than ezekial elliot (23) in the past 3 seasons 

I think mahommes is better. rodgers has insane numbers. but if mvp voters really dug deep and looked at other metrics beyond TD, yds, comp % (like red zone scoring, comebacks, percentage of offense) it would be a lot closer

still allen is 24! and hasnt had john brown. and our RBs are "ok" but they arent top 20 RB pair in the league 

14 hours ago, Chaos said:

I know people don't like to believe it, but the Buffalo Bills currently employ the NFL's best QB.  HIs physical talent is without peer. His leadership is #1 as well.  No aspect of his game is not in the Top 5 in the NFL .Overall he is the best. 

I love him, but for now he and Mahomes have to doff their caps and bow to Rodgers.