Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

19 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Dan O. called his pass to Davis last week a howitzer.  I don't even know what you would call this.  A tactical nuke?

Had another idea.  Someone needs to graft the Uncle Rico slinging a steak video onto the Kumerow TD, ala Orton to Sammy against the Viqueens....  I'd do it if I knew how.

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

giphy.gif

BTW, I've wanted to post this ever since you changed your avatar:

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Had another idea.  Someone needs to graft the Uncle Rico slinging a steak video onto the Kumerow TD, ala Orton to Sammy against the Viqueens....  I'd do it if I knew how.

Of all the things I've learned on a computer making a gif is not one of them. Give me two weeks and I'm sure I could do it. 

Not you give me two weeks but give me two weeks pay and someone to watch my kids. Then it's yours. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Ehhh this is starting to make me nervous... I guess Norman did already have covid so he'll be okay. There's another video of Siran Neal high fiving a bunch of random people out his window as he drives through the crowd. Can't imagine the NFL will be happy about this.

Oh here's a follow up to that guy on the ledge:

This is what happens when Buffalo is deprived of tailgating for an entire season.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Ehhh this is starting to make me nervous... I guess Norman did already have covid so he'll be okay. There's another video of Siran Neal high fiving a bunch of random people out his window as he drives through the crowd. Can't imagine the NFL will be happy about this.

That's a bad one, yeah.

• Like (+1) 1

Like, I don’t care if the mafia wants to hang out behind the fence and yell and scream and spread it around to each other. Don’t go near the players! That’s so dumb. They can get in trouble and they can get infected. The season isn’t over yet. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Big C said:

Like, I don’t care if the mafia wants to hang out behind the fence and yell and scream and spread it around to each other. Don’t go near the players! That’s so dumb. They can get in trouble and they can get infected. The season isn’t over yet. 

agree 100000000%

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, NickelCity said:

There's no way there aren't at least fines. Neal high fiving people? Wtf

I'm just hoping we get lucky and no one gets sick, if players make the mistake of having their windows down and getting too close to a mob and get fined for it I'm fine with that it was a dumb decision.

Tremaine Edmunds being the savvy vet and keeping the damn windows up.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Process said:

What were they thinking??? The season is not over. We didn't just win the SB. These guys acting like it doesn't matter if they get covid anymore. 

Why were fans allowed anywhere near where the players would be driving?

Bills fans are so ****ing stupid some times 

I haven’t heard the word “billsy” in so long and I don’t need this to come back.

The minimum here is the NFL slap a fine on us. The maximum is the whole squad out as COVID +ve (apart from our inactives) and Gov. Cuomo denies fans in the stands for the playoffs. Poyer's wife said it clearly on twitter and they didn't listen. I get the enjoyment and excitement, I wish I was there too. It's just too damn stupid to do what is seen in some of those vids though

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, WatfordBills said:

The minimum here is the NFL slap a fine on us. The maximum is the whole squad out as COVID +ve (apart from our inactives) and Gov. Cuomo denies fans in the stands for the playoffs. Poyer's wife said it clearly on twitter and they didn't listen. I get the enjoyment and excitement, I wish I was there too. It's just too damn stupid to do what is seen in some of those vids though

yeah it is a whole debacle. The Bills could have ensured that the fans wouldn’t get anywhere near these guys on the way out, or at the very least told the players do not open your windows under any circumstances. This could be a disaster. I really hope it doesn’t turn out to be.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big C said:

yeah it is a whole debacle. The Bills could have ensured that the fans wouldn’t get anywhere near these guys on the way out, or at the very least told the players do not open your windows under any circumstances. This could be a disaster. I really hope it doesn’t turn out to be.

For a minute I thought they had it figured out with everyone filing out of the plane with their phones out recording everything and I thought they'd been given a plan of action. Then Dawkins creeped up towards the fence I got nervous and then all these video came out and just really hoping we get lucky.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m all for doing things the safest way possible and erring on the side of caution, players should have kept windows rolled up.

With that being said based on the protocols the NFL put in place, players did absolutely nothing wrong. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Hundreds of people gathering in the middle of a pandemic over a regular season win, no matter how significant, is idiotic in the first place.

I really with the bills twitter wasn't posting videos of it. This whole thing is truly embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On the flip side maybe most of them were being responsible and we are overreacting. But, even on fan without a mask should not be anywhere near any one player. It only takes one. 

That last sentence is exactly it. This should've been controlled by airport security much better. 

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

I’m all for doing things the safest way possible and erring on the side of caution, players should have kept windows rolled up.

With that being said based on the protocols the NFL put in place, players did absolutely nothing wrong. 

There's videos of Siran Neal high-fiving people (and I think Josh Norman did the same), players with windows down whilst fans are basically in their car. It's a minefield. 

On another note, if a bunch of our players are out, I get the feeling the NFL won't be as lenient as they were with the Titans

3 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

I sure hope everyone that rolled the windows down had on mask

That's another point. I get the feeling they weren't as they thought they were in their cars. 

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Hundreds of people gathering in the middle of a pandemic over a regular season win, no matter how significant, is idiotic in the first place.

I really with the bills twitter wasn't posting videos of it. This whole thing is truly embarrassing.

I mean yeah I didn't like that either wish they could of found a way for the fans to do something without it. But while watching the game and the way I felt about I was pretty sure there was no way there wouldn't be a lot of people out there doing something dumb.

3 minutes ago, WatfordBills said:

There's videos of Siran Neal high-fiving people (and I think Josh Norman did the same), players with windows down whilst fans are basically in their car. It's a minefield. 

Both of them have been on the Covid list this year so hopefully they're immune.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.