Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, stevestojan said:

Any doctors on TBD? The 4 hour thing is just a recommendation, right? 

Stick it in the snow for a few minutes.

Just now, KBeats said:

Cracked open a Founders KBS. I'm 30 years old, too young for the glory days, first game I remember in mostly it's entirety is the Forward Lateral of 99. I'm over the moon right now.

Those are good but you can only drink one.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan130 said:

This is probably the first game I had to miss in over 10 years.

Unbelievable score I see, will have to watch the full game tomorrow.

Division champs!!

Great game.  Definitely watch.  Just have your fast forward button ready.  Some of the flags were as long as a commercial break.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Poor Dominique Foxworth, he had nothing to smile about today.  

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Right.  He's all bark but nothing to back it up.

Great win today and awesome they won the division.

I generally don't get too worked up about these national talk show guys and their opinions (Nick Wright comes to mind), those type of pundits are just trying to throw out hot takes to get clicks and generate hype etc.

But Bomani Jones and Dominque Foxworth took it too far going after the fans. Honestly still can't believe them smearing the entire Bills fanbase with the unfortunate Twitter history of a few people. Now that stuff should be called out and those people should be held accountable, but to tar everyone with that and root against Josh Allen and the Bills because of it and ignore all the amazing people that make up the BillsMafia with all the donations and acts of kindness is just wrong. 

Not the point of tonight and let's celebrate this awesome win and the AFC East title so my bad, but your post just brought all that back up for me. Love this team, Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I remember sipping on my dad's beer when we won the 1965 championship.  Enjoy it gents.  By the way I was a rambunctious 5 year old at the time.

Youngster - I was 7.  Ron McDole moved into the house 3 doors down from us on Grand Island when I was barely 5.  I pointed out how large he was and my Dad said "he plays for the Buffalo Bills".  I asked what's that?  Been a fan ever since, through thick and thin.

To all the true youngsters out there who weren't around for the early 90's runs - Soak it up and enjoy this.  You're watching something special here...

Edited by Georgia Bill
typo
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.