Week 15 Bills @ Broncos Postgame Thread

Chandler#81

51 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Has Singletary reached the endzone yet? I got up to get a beer during the hand off, came back and he just crossed the 20😄😄😄

I love his toughness but the kid has no breakaway speed to speak of. We all knew this but after watching the TD it's worse than we thought. 

Umm, he scored from 51 yards out. Not good enough?

34 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

How old were you the last time the Bills won the division?

Senior in high school. It was the end of a hell of a run by my Jays and Bills. Never woulda thought the next time I’d be 40-something, moved around the country a few times and a dad myself a few times over. Can’t believe it took so long, but I couldn’t be happier we’re here. 

Go Bills!!

1 hour ago, BillsFan130 said:

This is probably the first game I had to miss in over 10 years.

Unbelievable score I see, will have to watch the full game tomorrow.

Division champs!!

Buffalo honestly could have had 60 lol.  It will be a treat.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

Umm, he scored from 51 yards out. Not good enough?

Seemed like 101 yards out. Denver's D was gassed and their souls were already snatched but you gotta admit, he looked slow. Maybe it's because we're just used to seeing quick bursts from Motor opposed to long speed running. 

Man, if there is some kind of way that there can be fans at the playoff game at Bills Stadium -- any fans at all -- it would be so amazing.

I always said I would find a way to be at the stadium for the first home playoff game in however many years, and I'm sad that that won't be able to happen for me. I do hope, though, that it can happen for a certain number of fans. I know that 20,000 Bills Mafia would be just as loud as 70,000 of most other teams' fans!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.